New Dell IPS S2721DGF 165hz gaming monitor

Associate
Thanks guys - will order mine as soon as i have set up my home office and have somewhere to put it. Previous monitor fell of lamp table as using conservatory as temp office and don't want that to happen to my new monitor :)

Soldato
Finally decided to take the plunge, have ordered mine for £331 with the 15% discount code. :D

Says estimated delivery is 28/8 but judging by other posts I should get it sooner, hopefully lol.

Looking forward to it! :)

Permabanned
Got mine setup now, pretty happy with it. Maybe a slight dimming on the sides but can't tell if it's my eyes playing tricks on me.

Calibrated it with my Spyder4PRO and the included software. Then scrapped that and re did it with Display Cal.

Results below, this model is on the left. My older U2715H is on the right.. still unsure how to reduce the saturation or if it's even possible on the S2721DGF though. Anyone know?

1fNkYNg.png

No idea what I am looking at above, I have never calibrated anything before, always just fiddled with TV's/Monitors till I thought they looked ok. :p Are you able to share your calibration settings in anyway?

Associate
Got mine setup now, pretty happy with it. Maybe a slight dimming on the sides but can't tell if it's my eyes playing tricks on me.

Calibrated it with my Spyder4PRO and the included software. Then scrapped that and re did it with Display Cal.

Results below, this model is on the left. My older U2715H is on the right.. still unsure how to reduce the saturation or if it's even possible on the S2721DGF though. Anyone know?

1fNkYNg.png

Care to share the html verification report from Displaycal? Be interesting to see how this monitor performs!

Soldato
Mine says shipped, doesn't show a delivery date but gives a tracking number which don't work :D

When did it ship? My link didn't work this morning either it just timed out... but I tried now when I posted and the tracking link works fine now.

Should take you to this page on Syncreon's website...

VUJX9wx.png

Soldato
Unsure it just says order shipped, then click on the tracking link and it times out doesn't load the page for me, Il try it again in the evening see if it loads tracking info, would be nice to get it before the 28th lol.

Soldato
Unsure it just says order shipped, then click on the tracking link and it times out doesn't load the page for me, Il try it again in the evening see if it loads tracking info, would be nice to get it before the 28th lol.

I went from timestamp when I got the Dell Invoice email, as that's when it ships (which I got 1:46am today after ordering last night)

I'm sure yours will be similar to mine for about 17/8.

Soldato
Mine is supposed to be due today.....

Syncreon-Tracking-for-Dell.png

but if it is coming today should I expect some contact from UPS, assuming that they would be the carrier...?
If it doesn't come today do UPS deliver on Saturday or will it be Monday...?

Thanks

Soldato
Nice!
i think Dell are going to make a killing from this model to be honest,especially with the discounts on atm.

I've personally never owned a Dell monitor before either..so will be a nice change.

Back
Top Bottom