US: Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (US timeline) *spoilers*

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
damn the episode i am going to be watching her teeth now...i hope i see more of it and it is pearly white

I dont just think it is just whitening I think it is veneers. They certainly look like they have swollen or something.

Was about to say the veneers look ridiculous it's so distracting. So basically it's falsers that sit over the teeth that makes her look like she is bucked tooth. Lol

Associate
Paying my respect to Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D you will be greatly missed by from end at least, not to sure about the community.. as there is always mixed reviews.. especially since everyone is now focusing on the Veneers...lol

Soldato
Overall I've enjoyed it. This last season not so much. I should look up when it got cancelled as it seems a little rushed with how it was wrapped up. Like they had written half the season before they knew they had to end it.

Was definitely one of the more light hearted/switch your brain off and enjoy programs I watched so will be looking for a replacement.

Edit* Did anyone notice what the bombs were that got planted in the lighthouse bunker?

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Paying my respect to Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D you will be greatly missed by from end at least, not to sure about the community.. as there is always mixed reviews.. especially since everyone is now focusing on the Veneers...lol

LoL - sorry it just didnt look very natural. It made her look like she was grinning when she wasnt hehe.

Still didnt ruin the series although this last season wasnt quite as good as the last few. It was the corny bad guys for me, could have been better. Overall still enjoyed it. Will be missed!

Caporegime
I will miss it, it’s about the only series I’ve watched from season one right through without missing a single episode. I think Season 4 with The Framework, Aida and Ghost Rider was my favourite.

Soldato
:D
sdfdfg.jpg

SPG

SPG

Soldato
I will miss it, it’s about the only series I’ve watched from season one right through without missing a single episode. I think Season 4 with The Framework, Aida and Ghost Rider was my favourite.

Agreed, it was a great show. Going to be missed indeed.

Soldato
As said in the 'what I'm watching now' thread', it's fun and I enjoy watching it, but it's so lazily written. Some of the things they come up with, you imagine it's like watching a few 6 year olds play. 'No, lets pretend that the missle has damaged the ship so it will be ripped apart of it jumps now'. 'We've fired, so now our location is given away and we can't hide again, we're in a lot of danger!'. Coulson popping up from behind cover 'Coulson, get down!'... you've just been shooting back and forth for the last 5 minutes...

Anyway, it is fun and I'm quite enjoying the coming through time periods, but it's almost amusing/annoying/eye rolling how cheesy and overly dramatic they are.

Back
Top Bottom