Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
How was it? I've been considering going but despite the staff making a stellar effort to keep things socially distanced, judging by the pictures I've seen none of the patrons seem to be making any effort at all. Standing around in groups, 8 people sat together on tables, etc.

I think it was absolutely fine. People in groups obviously knew each other and so made their own choices to not distance. But otherwise they're limiting the total amount of entries per time slot and the tables are outside and well spaced, plus there's a new food/drink ordering system for the table you're sat at via QR code too. Should you go you can easily end up with a table of your own, or with your friends of course. I've not been anywhere other than the supermarket since March, but I feel that C&M have done a great job and I'll likely be going back there before I visit any pub.

@ScoobyDoo69 Oooh take any rear shots?

Not of the group sadly, no. :(

Soldato
Don't meet up, stay at home and help stop the spread like a responsible adult.

I won't get into the Covid debate on here, this is motors after all. A responsible adult makes their own informed decisions based on the information that is available to them.

I've been working from home since before lockdown, I have been nowhere other than the supermarket to which I wear my mask. I had a week off, so I met up with some friends in an outdoor area for some association, before coming back home and continuing to have been nowhere since. Is that ok with you?

OcUK Staff
I won't get into the Covid debate on here, this is motors after all. A responsible adult makes their own informed decisions based on the information that is available to them.

I've been working from home since before lockdown, I have been nowhere other than the supermarket to which I wear my mask. I had a week off, so I met up with some friends in an outdoor area for some association, before coming back home and continuing to have been nowhere since. Is that ok with you?

Do what you want mate, it is a free world and you have to answer to no one. :)

Meeting up with some friends who all know they are healthy for a meal or and outdoor setting is safer than the weekly shop in a supermarket.

Caporegime
Not worth debating, if people don't know about asymptomatic transmission by now there's no point talking about it. As long as people distance themselves they can do what they want, but every time I look at car meet pics it just looks like normal.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Whilst the thread is off topic: As long as the vulnerable stay protected, the rest of us should get that heard immunity up and push our economy into the next generation using the new found ideals we now have. None of this EatOut waste of money.

Soldato
Do what you want mate, it is a free world and you have to answer to no one. :)

Meeting up with some friends who all know they are healthy for a meal or and outdoor setting is safer than the weekly shop in a supermarket.

we got the impression you had that view from your “looking for no supermarket queues” driving.

Free world. Lol. Are you American or something?

OcUK Staff
Installed the Ohlins on the S2000 this morning, no real dramas and pretty straight forward car has dropped around 25-30mm and very happy with the height which is a tight two finger gap.

B8DD6680-DFA4-4005-B769-6ECF80BE837C.jpeg C08600DB-4794-4E97-A450-65621D813804.jpeg 259E659E-9974-4C21-9A7A-FE25BD052C5A.jpeg

Tried 15 clicks from hard all round first setting but was a bit soft, tried 11 which was much better and then tried 10 which seems spot, still rides better than factory suspension even at 10 clicks even though it’s firmer.

Cant really give much more feedback as just done some spins around the block which is uneven and broken pavement so was good test to get the firmness where I want it, will probably go for a drive tomorrow to see how it handles.

Next job is remove lower arms all round and refresh all the bushes and an alignment.

Soldato
Looks good Gibbo, is it quite a bit firmer than stock now? 25-30mm seems a fair drop.

I can’t decide whether to switch my Cayman suspension to the full X73 kit, that’s only a 20mm drop. It’s non adjustable and I’m worried it will be too firm for the road.

Back
Top Bottom