2020 World Snooker Championship *SPOILERS*

Soldato
Still trying to decide who gave the strangest post-match interview there... Ronnie being paid to say "cue action" as much as possible and Selby clearly phased by Ronnie's all-out entertainment snooker.

Caporegime
So Ronnie’s disrespectful for smashing the balls, but it’s fine for Selby to slow the game down, come back for snookers when theirs no chance and spend 5 minutes placing the white when he’s not even going for a pot. Absolute bitter helmet.

Caporegime
So Ronnie’s disrespectful for smashing the balls, but it’s fine for Selby to slow the game down, come back for snookers when theirs no chance and spend 5 minutes placing the white when he’s not even going for a pot. Absolute bitter helmet.
Same as that cheating **** who's name escapes me. Played that Australian nutter who kept smashing the balls from the break and he couldn't stop crying about it despite playing horrifically slow snooker to purposely wind him up.

Soldato
That was Ronnies tactic I think, just go for everything so he doesn’t get bogged down plus when it works throws selby of his game.

the wild safety shot fair enough he should have played with more caution but again he would just be entering selbys world.

selby appears to sap the life out of his opponents, Ronnie went full opposite.

Associate
Ronnie wasn't disrespectful. Entertaining and entitled to play the game how he feels. That's Ronnie all over and he sometimes mixes it up depending on his mood and Selby knows it. As mentioned above, Selby spent ages looking down the table before asking the white to be replaced with the freeball. Intentionally trying to slow the game down to suit him? I enjoyed it, fantastic snooker and now Ronnie can focus on his "cue action" for tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom