2020 World Snooker Championship *SPOILERS*

Associate
I wondered whyi hadnt seen them for a while. Wasnt John Higgins also accused?

Found guilty of not reporting this meeting. 6 month ban.
Meanwhile Stephen Lee got 12year ban. Seems fair eh.
Was John Higgins scared and set up in this? You have to make your own minds up.

Last edited:
Associate
Sorry been quiet been watching it all on catch up so didn't wanna see results but what a great result in both semi finals just need ronnie to finish Wilson off and win his title back :)

Caporegime
Selby can **** off as far as I’m concerned, as interesting to watch in interviews as he is at the table. I honestly doubt I’d watch the final if he was in it, now I can enjoy it.

Associate
Ronnie even posted a review on Joe Davis book last night, sooooo funny !

https://www.amazon.co.uk/How-Play-S...&sr=8-1#aw-udpv3-customer-reviews_feature_div

Ronnie

5.0 out of 5 stars
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 August 2020
It’s all about the cue action!
What can I say except this book told me everything about cue action. I used to think snooker was about world titles or stories but this book helped me realise that it’s all about the cue action. The game is nothing without the cue action. I’m so glad that I found this book and it helped with my cue action. Finally I can say I have some sort of cue action.

Associate
Ronnie even posted a review on Joe Davis book last night, sooooo funny !

https://www.amazon.co.uk/How-Play-S...&sr=8-1#aw-udpv3-customer-reviews_feature_div

Ronnie

5.0 out of 5 stars
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 August 2020
It’s all about the cue action!
What can I say except this book told me everything about cue action. I used to think snooker was about world titles or stories but this book helped me realise that it’s all about the cue action. The game is nothing without the cue action. I’m so glad that I found this book and it helped with my cue action. Finally I can say I have some sort of cue action.

Back
Top Bottom