Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

V F

V F

Soldato
Weird question. What is the average height from floor to bottom of desk for you guys?

Ive just made a terrible mistake and taken too much off the legs as I thought mine was too high. It was 77cm now its 69cm (oo, er, missus). Now everytime I try and cross my legs I bang my knee on the bottom of the desk.

Should I raise it more or just stop trying to cross my legs?

Crossing legs is bad sitting at a desk.

V F

V F

Soldato
Plus the seat should be set at the correct height that it doesn't put pressure on the thighs. When it isn't set right and during this heat spell, I've seen people complain their feet balloon up.

Soldato
Mounted my new Dell S2721DGF to the wall, Much better with it off the table and throws it further away from me.
Unsure yet il see how I get on with it, Thinking I might need to lower it just a tad, Although the centre of the monitor isn't far off in line with my eyes when sitting properly in my seat.

Will get some white cable trunking to go down the middle from the monitor to tidy those 2 cables from the monitor.

0CMq8tM.jpg

16rgU64.jpg

Will be making a few changes on the desk, the Netgear router will be moved off the desk and eventually get better high quality, 2.0 bookshelf speakers, maybe. :)

Soldato
Cheers :)
It's just a basic 100x100 mount branded "Logik" wasn't very expensive at all i used it on my previous monitor (that was way heavier, like 2x the weight of this monitor) and it was fine.

Had to get a bit creative, Put some solid plastic rings behind the 4 screws to throw the plate out a bit and use longer screws for attaching the bracket to the monitor,Then all fits nicely.

Soldato
Nice one. I'll look into this myself after my office/play room gets the long overdue decorating it badly needs.
Definitely is better, gets it off the desk, and I think just a cleaner overall look :)

I thought the top of the computer screen was supposed to be level with your eyes?
that's a good point I'm unsure tbh, I won't really know till I play for a few hours tonight if it's going to remain that hight or not, feel I may have to lower it slightly, no big deal though.

Permabanned
I just got a new B550 rig, first PC since 2013!

2 x LG 27UL650, one for the PC, one for the PS4. Surface Pro on the right and KEF speakers. I absolutely love the logi g pro keyboard and mouse so had to have them!

The wife's setup is behind, it looks cramp but it isn't at all. It's bloody hot though, we have two fans going!

Her setup is just a new noble chair, gaming laptop, PS4 and another LG 27UL650, yes I love this monitor even so it's only 60hz!

sT2ED4Q.jpg

What desks are these? The size and shape is spot on for what I'm after. Love your setup :)

Back
Top Bottom