*** New Halberd Gaming Desks ***

Soldato
It's worth every penny, it's the drawers that do it for me.
Same here - that new space tech ENC (Emperor's New Clothes™) material really is incredible, isn't it? Worth every penny. I pity anyone not able to see the value of a desk like this.

Associate
Just had to add my 2c, horrible "gaming desk", no kid is going to afford that, and no adult (in their right mind) is going to buy it when you can get MUCH MUCH better quality, for MUCH MUCH less money lol....

Whose idea was it to even try sell these on OCUK, do you take your customers for mugs or what?

Stop trying to peddle me **** please, while also trying to bend me over on the price, its insulting!

Caporegime
The price is daft but they'll probably sell quite a few to the "money is no object" customers who spend £10K on an 8Pack system and £3K on a monitor at the same time and want it all to arrive in one go.

Associate
Was going to buy one of the Lian-Li as it was had £250 off but the day i had the cash it went back up to normal price now keeping my eye on the DK-04f for some money off as its ETA is a few days away from my Birthday :D

Associate
The price is daft but they'll probably sell quite a few to the "money is no object" customers who spend £10K on an 8Pack system and £3K on a monitor at the same time and want it all to arrive in one go.

A £10k 8 Pack system will at least get you good quality equipment though - it's not really comparable to a £600 desk made from what isnt even real wood lol.

Soldato
for exactly the same price £581 (although plus VAT) for our london offices, i can get 1600x800 Fully motorised Sit/Stand Desk with backing screen, cable tray, with Laminate chipboard top in choice of finish, powder coated metal legs in choice of colour. Although made to order, so 6 week lead time.

Caporegime
for exactly the same price £581 (although plus VAT) for our london offices, i can get 1600x800 Fully motorised Sit/Stand Desk with backing screen, cable tray, with Laminate chipboard top in choice of finish, powder coated metal legs in choice of colour. Although made to order, so 6 week lead time.

The £1200 one is motorised but has none of the additional bits you mentioned.

Its only twice as much. Bargain? :p

Permabanned
I spend a bit a bit of time the "Dedicated DESK" thread here and nearly made my own via ikea parts but ended up with this:

It comes in various sizes/shapes/styles like with ends like in photo or metal frame/legs instead and cabinets under fixed to top or freestanding with casters and corner unit versions and various finishes.

It is deep enough to hold my NZXT 630 Ultra Tower (bigger than a full tower) with room to spare at front/rear and if not there is another version that curves out wider at front with both left/right side options.

Annotation-2020-08-21-154734.png

Back
Top Bottom