*** Apex Legends ***

Associate
Yeah i solo gold pretty much every season, i do have a few players who are on from time to time but once you hit plat 4 its near impossible with randoms, like plat is the most filled rank, its not hard to see why!

i really want Diamond this season, ive got close to many times to not make it now!

Associate
Anyone ranked 500 yet? im at 458 on XBOX which is aint too bad as i dont play with voice comms etc and just with other randoms. i must admit ive bought every season pass upto now and bought the lifeline/bloodhound packs but its worth it for me with the amount of hours ive put in.The game still feels fresh and i cannot wait for the crossplay to start
I might even have a dabble on the Switch version :)

Caporegime
Anyone ranked 500 yet? im at 458 on XBOX which is aint too bad as i dont play with voice comms etc and just with other randoms. i must admit ive bought every season pass upto now and bought the lifeline/bloodhound packs but its worth it for me with the amount of hours ive put in.The game still feels fresh and i cannot wait for the crossplay to start
I might even have a dabble on the Switch version :)
Have been 500 on PC for a couple of months I reckon.

Associate
Aw Twitch went and banned ShivFPS for 7 days :( he always skated close to the edge I guess.
Anyway, how is there still no news for cross-play and the steam release.

Looking more and more like a Season 7 launch.

Associate
I admire Shivs superb skills at the game he is extremely entertaining but it was only a matter of time before he got the ban. He gets my Twitch prime sub most months as his content is great.
I,m almost at max rank (493) .. so the grind continues :)
It's videos like this that make you love him or hate him but as i say he is VERY entertaining
https://youtu.be/99pvDmILfEA

Last edited:
Soldato
It's probably as much fun as it's ever been. As above weapon balance is good and the armour swapping is frantic fun. Servers are a lot more stable too.
I don't agree the weapon balance / weapon selection is good, any more.

No r99 except in the odd drop, I've had it twice this season, just twice. With the totally pointless replicator zones they have created; if the r309 is in the replicator rotation you get just a p2020 or Alternator to choose from if you prefer light ammo weapons, the r99 and r301 were my go-to weapons of choice.

Opposed to that we have loads of energy weapons: Havoc, Devotion, L-STAR, Volt (Triple Take and Charge Rifle could be included depending on your viewpoint).

I really don't like what they've done this season, instead of fixing age-old bugs and problems with the game they've spent time adding totally unnecessary additions (Replicators) and messing around with the weapons (again) instead.

Caporegime
I don't agree the weapon balance / weapon selection is good, any more.

No r99 except in the odd drop, I've had it twice this season, just twice. With the totally pointless replicator zones they have created; if the r309 is in the replicator rotation you get just a p2020 or Alternator to choose from if you prefer light ammo weapons, the r99 and r301 were my go-to weapons of choice.

Opposed to that we have loads of energy weapons: Havoc, Devotion, L-STAR, Volt (Triple Take and Charge Rifle could be included depending on your viewpoint).

I really don't like what they've done this season, instead of fixing age-old bugs and problems with the game they've spent time adding totally unnecessary additions (Replicators) and messing around with the weapons (again) instead.
They always change the weapon meta every season. This time it’s a focus on energy weapons.

Back
Top Bottom