• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA ‘Ampere’ 8nm Graphics Cards

Soldato
your not far off my build then :p

fan_pc_3.png
Is that the KFA2 3080Ti??

Soldato
You thought I was going to stop posting? why? because you told me to?

Good luck. You will need it. As for me crying? yeah I am. With laughter, at people's desperation to be happy by buying things.

It never works. Never has, never will. It's like a drug, only each time you spend more the rush becomes less intensive and eventually nothing you buy makes you happy. Statistically it has been proven that people with less money are far happier than people with it. Mostly because the intense rush they get when, for example, visiting Argos and buying a new flat panel TV is higher than the rush a rich person gets buying a super car.

They call it moderation. Without it? you will soon find yourself incredibly unhappy.

I think the lemon needs to come back now.

Get back on topic and go get some fresh air before you come back.

Soldato
Will be waiting for proper reviews and more options before I make any decision.

Everyone seems to be making decisions based solely on Nvidia's presentation slides which I'd trust about as far as I can fly, and no-one has even mentioned the term paper launch yet there aren't even any cards to purchase never mind seen a benchmark of yet.

Caporegime
The pricing doesn't make sense, if AMD are gona come in cheaper than the 3080, and have more vram, why would Nvidia then, increase the vram on their card, but price it even higher (by adding another £350+ to their card, thats already beat on price and vram).

Not sure the lower end AMD cards will have more ram that competes with the 3080. The Navi 21 might be up there beating the 3080 but below the 3090. This is when Nvidia will drop the 20Gb 3080ti for $899 to pull the rug our from under AMD and along with a Titan full core with 48Gb ram for $2500.

Associate
Does anyone have any experience with Founders Edition cards and coil whine? I know it can be pot luck with AIB cards. How were people's 2000 series Founders Editions?

I can live with slightly noisy fans but coil whine is a big no no. Especially when I plan on running 1440p at 144hz.

Back
Top Bottom