Assetto Corsa

Associate
I've tried many times but just can't seem to get the settings to work for me. Handling is impossible. But I play ACC with the pad just fine. Would be nice to find settings to make it playable

Soldato
I didnt know there was one happening ?..but I probably wouldnt signup anyway cos I'm probably not fast enough and without even knowing what track I probably dont know the track anyway.

Assuming you'd be entering as an AM, the hotlap qualification tracks are;
  • 1st Hotlap - Spa Francorchamps
  • 2nd Hotlap - Imola
  • 3rd Hotlap - Barcelona
  • 4th Hotlap - Silverstone
The AM knockout races will be;
  • Round 1 - Monza;
  • Round 2 - Zandvoort;
  • Round 3 - Nurburgring GP;
  • Round 4 - Spa Francorchamps.
The final round with the AM and Pro's competing against each other;
  • Round 1 - Mugello;
  • Round 2 - Nurburgring Nordschleife- Endurance Cup;
  • Round 3 - Monza
I have no chance in it but still fun to try and free car so can't complain :)

Soldato
ACC is harder to run well than AC. It does look better, but AC with Content Manager + Custom Shaders Patch + Sol looks very good considering it's age.

The handling, and force feedback, is a matter of opinion. Some prefer AC, some ACC.

AC gives you more options with all the various mods available, and using SimRacingSystem for 'league' style multiplayer races. Single player is a bit lacking though.

ACC has a stronger single player with a bit more of a structured multiplayer / rating system built in.

C64

C64

Soldato
I tried AC ultimate today couldn't get along with it on a gamepad I am sure it's good on a wheel but on gamepad it's not for me very sensitive and twitchy almost like it's digital only.
I like the gamepad handling more on race room experience feels more like a toca game of old.

Back
Top Bottom