Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I'm just getting into Warzone, bit late to the party..

What are some recommended weapons that I should focus on levelling?

Kilo, M4, grau, all really good as still is the Buren & m13

This is the first time in long time where there is no clear "meta" or op primary gun.

You will need to unlock stuff. The key is generally to use the longest barrel for each of the above. All will have the mono surpressor and the commando forgrip. You will then use your remaining two attachment slots to equip the 50 or 60 round clip then either a scope or tac laser / stippled grip tape

Soldato
I exclusively use the AN-94 and MP5 fully kitted out.

MP5 is great for rushing buildings and the AN-94 is good for that extra reach where the MP5 falls short.
Same can be said for the mp7 or shotguns instead of mp5.
I admit the mp5 is great close-mid range but up against a sawn off 725 / any shotty at close range it will lose.

Same for kitted out Kilo, Grau, M13, Bruen or Finn. I like how they try and make all the guns balanced

I currently using a Grau as primary and mp5 as close/mid in Warzone. The Bruen is better for longer range than the grau though

Last edited:
Soldato
Sigh, getting tired to trying to have a single decent game of Warzone this past few weeks that does not have players go off wherever they choose with zero thought to teamwork and zomg the leavers are infuriating when if they can hang on just a couple of minutes I (or we) can buy them back into the game. Then there are those times that I will look for a BR trios only to get in the plane and find the squad down by at least one member before we even get to start, sometime's it's just me on my lonesome so it's quit and back to the main menu. meh. Anyone else getting a lot of this?

Very off putting for a team game. :rolleyes:

Soldato
I exclusively use the AN-94 and MP5 fully kitted out.

MP5 is great for rushing buildings and the AN-94 is good for that extra reach where the MP5 falls short.

You are putting yourself at a disadvantage by using the an94 but fair play. If you want to increase your chances of a win you really want to use the meta

Kilo
M4a1
Grua
Buren

Paired with mp5 or shotgun

Sucks but it's true

Caporegime
Even though Warzone is nothing but a cheater fest, Kingslayers being the worst!

Done em all this week again, rank 155 awhile ago

Clipboard01.jpg

Really need a new game, a damn good Zombie survival online game :D

Associate
I'm very close to finishing my BP (Lvl 91), last 4 seasons I hammered with still 40+ days left until next season release

but this season i just haven't been bothered.... i think im starting to get bored

Soldato
Not sure on time frames but this is a fairly big issue. I would imagine they will need to push a large download out to everyone.

I doubt they can push a hot fix. Everyone would need to download the map again which is quite a few gigs

Back
Top Bottom