• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA ‘Ampere’ 8nm Graphics Cards

Associate
Looks like a three slot 3080, that one chunky card. I don't like the yellow colour power leads though but the card looks nice.

Yes pleasingly chunky. The power leads don't bother me, already have braided cables and vertical mounting means I don't need to tell the world I "live to game".

Associate
Ugh, the more I think about it... the only graphically demanding PC game I'll be playing before Christmas might be Cyberpunk 2077 (if I don't buy on console). I'm truly wondering whether it's wise to spend £600+ on a new gpu when I'm only really going to play one big game. I might just hold off from buying next week and see what AMD are offering first at least, consoles are usually my main gaming platforms (90% of my friends are on console).

Associate
Plenty of stock, just not for everyone sadly. I'm not the size of OCUK, and as such get demoted to the bottom of the pile. The annoying thing is I need at least three cards to complete one workstation, so can't even get one done unless they allocate me three cards.

I feel you, that's bad needing 3, god knows how many they have if any come release day, @Gibbo said he'd have more information this week for people who want them.

Back
Top Bottom