Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Caporegime
OP
Aha, well that solves that issue then:p I believe we should be in within the next 4-5 weeks so I'll check in a bit closer to the time.

If still no codes, don't worry about it! the fact you offer it to everyone is good enough :)
I can still likely get you a code, but it may be from a colleague than myself.

Caporegime
OP
In the past three months I have turned down easily half a dozen or more requests for codes as I'd given them all out. They're not unlimited. In that same period I have had FIFTEEN codes sent but showing as not used for some reason. Now the site used to track the codes isn't always correct or up to date as it requires manual entry by the relevant department within Sky, but to turn people away for codes while an average of five people per month request a code that at least appears not to have been used frustrates and annoys.

Please only request a code if you are 100% going to use it. No 'I'm thinking of getting Sky' and don't. No 'Can I get a code for my mum, she's leaving Virgin' until they do her a deal and she stays with them. I only get a fixed amount of discount codes per quarter! Thanks.

Soldato
Fwiw I've not used my sky code yet, not able to place an order as it says it looks like you're already a sky TV user. But the previous subscription finished over 2 weeks ago and is completely cut off. And contacting sky is pretty tough lately.

Caporegime
OP
Fwiw I've not used my sky code yet, not able to place an order as it says it looks like you're already a sky TV user. But the previous subscription finished over 2 weeks ago and is completely cut off. And contacting sky is pretty tough lately.

If you try to go online it will say that as you're not supposed to be a new customer for 12 months without Sky. You'll need to call.

Associate
Apologies if this is a dumb statement but I'm guessing what's available online is that best that can be done for adding sports for an existing customer? I.e. No F&F deals.

Caporegime
OP
@MissChief Are there any codes due to come up soon please? Looking to possibly go back to Sky for the coming football season.

New codes just came through today actually. If you'd still like one trust message me. (Don't leave a trust note on my trust page, click 'Send a message' at the top!)

First page Updated with new codes, be PLEASE, PLEASE only request a code if you're going to use it as I only have FIVE new codes to give out.

Soldato
New codes just came through today actually. If you'd still like one trust message me. (Don't leave a trust note on my trust page, click 'Send a message' at the top!)

First page Updated with new codes, be PLEASE, PLEASE only request a code if you're going to use it as I only have FIVE new codes to give out.
Thanks. Have PMd you.

Associate
Hi @MissChief,

My contract with virgin ends in a few days, already checked sky package etc I want and it's £72 a month (wih netflix). I will be leaving virgin as I want sky sports not BT sports and its way cheaper with sky.
Is it possible to have a code please? How long are they valid for? I'd be looking to get installed next month.
No worries if none available.

Thanks

P.S. Is this the same mischief from City of heroes?

Caporegime
OP
Hi @MissChief,

My contract with virgin ends in a few days, already checked sky package etc I want and it's £72 a month (wih netflix). I will be leaving virgin as I want sky sports not BT sports and its way cheaper with sky.
Is it possible to have a code please? How long are they valid for? I'd be looking to get installed next month.
No worries if none available.

Thanks

P.S. Is this the same mischief from City of heroes?
Oh wow yes it is Misschief from city of heroes! You need to send me a trust message. Click trust, login if needed then ‘send a message’ at the top.

Associate
Oh wow yes it is Misschief from city of heroes! You need to send me a trust message. Click trust, login if needed then ‘send a message’ at the top.
Ha! I'm guessing you know it's made a 'comeback'? I played for a short while (nostalgia) and now set up my own private game for me and the youngster. He loves it! I remember your name from Defiant?
Anyway, trust message sent. Thanks :)

Caporegime
OP
Ha! I'm guessing you know it's made a 'comeback'? I played for a short while (nostalgia) and now set up my own private game for me and the youngster. He loves it! I remember your name from Defiant?
Anyway, trust message sent. Thanks :)
Yep was on Defiant! I played a bit of the rebirth and while it certainly did take me back it just didn't feel the same. The game has certainly dated and by quite a lot.

Will sort out a code later tonight.

Back
Top Bottom