• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Soldato
Same position as you. Ordered 14:35, got an email confirmation at about 7pm.

Now showing same as yours - order received not yet dispatched'

Kind of hoping its secretly been dispatched and the emails are just running late. Slim slim chance of that though!

Same as you - got my order in at 2:40pm. Only got confirmation in the last couple of hours. Now Order received - not yet shipped. But I did order an EVGA XC3 Ultra which isn't one of the ones there was meant to be much if any stock of at launch.

Associate
OcUK take my money right away and the next batch of cards is weeks away. So they demand £40 over RRP and get my cash for weeks in their bank generating interest. Hmmm no
One has since informed me they oversold and it would be mid December before they had new stock.

Utter shambles.

The retailers are sadly the last to known shipment amounts and when. chips are being delivered daily to nvidia and the aibs. What makes it look like months is the demand and if nvidia hasn't ramped production up by sending greens to samsung. Amd got completely caught last year, not realised people actually wanted the 3950x and despite the fact that they were running chiplet design which should elevate some of the issues. But if you don't ramp enough the same thing happens. If you over ramp you have too many fx and 710GT chips ..

Associate
Placed an order around 5.15pm for the gigabyte gaming oc. There was about 8 left when I managed to get payment to go through.

It says “New order - awaiting payment status"

Money has left my account.

I've had no email.

Should I expect a delivery soon...

Soldato
Wait the weekend and see what emails pop up. If it seems like batches arent going to be around till November then I will just cancel. Kinda dumb OCUK holding onto my money for that long especially with the markups they have done and the poor excuses that went with them gouging.

Placed an order around 5.15pm for the gigabyte gaming oc. There was about 8 left when I managed to get payment to go through.

I've had no email.
Unlikely...

Associate
tried to purchase 3 times and they where "in Stock" however I just couldn't pay for them despite being logged in?!

Eventually I purchase elsewhere with my delivery date being tomorrow? (Which I really really doubt)

lots if people scalping crazy money on ebay...

lets just see if the SCompetition come through?

Associate
card.png

I saw the pricing jump all over the place as well even just before i placed my order, is someone there that keeps adjusting the price? Even after i placed this it was at 698.99
Exactly the same with me:( Its a bit **** hit the fan situation here, we will see tomorrow if they start to rectify things.

ne0

ne0

Associate
My order went through at 3pm ish...delivery date says next day but not sure that's the reality or not?

I've had an email to say the payment's been 'authorised' but that's about it.

Soldato

Money has left my account.

I've had no email.

I ordered a minute earlier exactly the same card , being realistic I think we've got a good wait on our hands. That card has got good reviews so I'll stick it out.

Associate
EVGA XC3's. It's not that long or wide or tall. Avoid the black edition if you want a back plate. Check out jayz2cents vid for a size comparison to FE.

Thanks, yes, even though it is listed as 2.2 slot, it should just fit.

Will keep it in mind if the FE proves to be unobtainable.

UEX

UEX

Associate
i think its same for most here, payment is pending so held prob while stock gets confirmed. Lets see what tomorrow brings, im in no rush doubt ill get to use card for much until cyberpunk comes

Associate
Starting to regret ordering the FTW3 version, when I saw it go up for sale on OCuk I assumed they had some in stock/were expecting stock shortly but it seems the EVGA cards aren’t arriving anywhere anytime soon. Extremely disappointing.

Associate
Starting to regret ordering the FTW3 version, when I saw it go up for sale on OCuk I assumed they had some in stock/were expecting stock shortly but it seems the EVGA cards aren’t arriving anywhere anytime soon. Extremely disappointing.

I know someone who picked up and EVGA card from a competitor today so hopes not lost.

Associate

You have the same cpu as me, any thoughts about it bottlenecking the gpu performance (in the case of either 3080 or 3090)?

Back
Top Bottom