• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Going to be a lot of disappointed folk today when they get a 'sorry no stock email, do wish to have a refund?' today. I had one last night, not from OCUK.

Caporegime
I wasn't trying to order, but just curious if other launches have been like this here?
This phenomenon is nothing particularly new, but it has been exacerbated by the perceived leap in price to performance relative to Turing and nVidia launching early to get out ahead of consoles and RDNA2.

I'm keen to upgrade, but am happy to play the waiting game to let all the silliness blow over and for everyone to show their hands.

Associate
Order was in for 14.30. Went for the Inno3D X2, less popular so more chance of getting one. Plus its confirmed OK for waterblocks.

Can we get confirmation on the pre orders, that it is first come first served?

Associate
My order has changed to order recieved, processing payment from new order last night, PayPal charged me straight away when I ordered so am nervous that the money has been taken but still no confirmation email from OCUK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom