• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

New out of stock order update

Associate
I just think with stuff like the rising popularity of PC Gaming they've lost there way..

and its a shame, because ultimatly in the early 2000's we made them a business.

its like when you see your EX and she wont say hi.... that kind of **** You.

Associate
OP
if you didn't get one in the first stage unfortunately your looking in the distant future, my friend at Samsung says they barely had enough chips for the FE's let alone the 3rd Partys.

Samsung's chip is only on one line because of the technical aspect of it therefore they're capacity is very small right now.

Think thousands a day for the whole international market with the majority of the stock going to stronger currencies for the best profit.
Wow now thats ****** as hell, doing it by the best currency. Just screw everyone else then why not.

Soldato
[
So i just had this email from Overclockers. Can someone clarify what they are saying as im not entirely sure what they mean?

https://i.imgur.com/oG8h95v.png

Below in the email

Many thanks for your RTX 3080 pre order.

Demand was huge during the launch yesterday, far beyond the expectations of NVIDIA, the graphics card manufacturers and Overclockers UK. Web traffic was off the scale when compared to Black Friday and we apologise for any impact on your shopping experience.

We have contacted NVIDIA and the graphics card manufacturers regarding the volume of cards sold on pre order. We will work closely with them to secure as much stock as possible and will keep you posted on the supply situation as soon as we can. You can check the latest updates from our Product Manager on the forums;

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/foru...deliveries-how-to-cancel-your-order.18899277/

NVIDIA has undoubtedly launched a fantastic and highly desirable product. We all wanted one too! Luckily, Overclockers UK is one of the biggest and oldest NVIDIA partners and we will be one of the first companies to get stock.

Your order is in a queue and we will fulfil orders on a strict first come, first served basis. We therefore suggest you keep your place in the queue to avoid future disappointment.

Our telephone and webnote systems are extremely busy and you may experience a long wait. If you wish to cancel your order, please use the following link and we will prioritise the refund of your order; https://forms.gle/KewUKDD7fQMu1div5

Thank you for your patience.

Overclockers UK

Can someone clarify please?

Hey mine is now tracking and out for delivery

Soldato
I don't think much of Samsung's 8nm node anyway. Nvidia went full hyper on the announcement presentation, to get orders.

Soldato
I just think with stuff like the rising popularity of PC Gaming they've lost there way..

and its a shame, because ultimatly in the early 2000's we made them a business.

its like when you see your EX and she wont say hi.... that kind of **** You.
Sad isn't it. I think my order earlier this week (that wasn't shipped as promised, not even an apology just a tough luck we shipped it late) was my last order here. Just not the same company it was before the new owners seemingly ruined it. Still love the forum though.

Soldato
Yeah I will been using a gtx 1080 for ages and really need the extra power. Plus these new cards will let me use freesync and hdr 444 10 bit on my qled.

Really looking forward to it

You'll be chuffed when it turns up. I'm waiting for the 3080ti or the ~£1000 price bracket cards - could stretch to the 3090 but what with the demand and unliklihood of double performance for double the money I'll not bother spending hours trying to buy one. I can wait to see what hopefully NAVI will bring as the demand is so high. Great for PC gaming industry and the demand =strong. But lack of availability could see money lost to consoles for people with cash, burning a hole.

Hope your card turns up tomorrow and I wish it a long and happy life ;)

Associate
I've been reading that bots bought up most of the founders addition on the Nvidia site and Nvidia are now going through the orders manually to weed out multiple purchases. I hate those scalpers and also the priced they are advertising the cards for on Ebay, £1000 and upwards. This really has to be stopped as normal people are being denied cards at the retail price just so those greedy f8ckers can make even more money. I also got email, purchased gigabyte eagle at 2.11pm but no stock email arrived at 10pm. Would like to know date of new stock and position in queue

Back
Top Bottom