• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I managed to place my order at 15:26 - so I had a amazon pay confirmation, then processing, then complete, overclocker's confirmed delays and now 4 days later I've had an order received email - strange system
Exactly the same with me. I ordered at 15:23. Just got an order confirmation.

PDW

PDW

Associate
I seem to get them in small orders of couple hundred quid or less

Spend a grand... nowt.....
I bought a few PSUs so I'd have enough power for some of the 3080's I want and got nothing, perhaps I should reduce my orders to a fan splitter cable every 6 months !

Soldato
Just received my confirmation order as well, and I ordered at 17:54 on the 17th.

According to the unofficial queue counter, I’m 1177 for my TUF. Let’s hope we have 1000 or so inpatient sods on here cancel over the next week ;)

Interesting, because now I've got my order number I ran mine through that thing aswell, and it's come back with a radically different number to yours. I also ordered an Asus TUF (not the OC, just the standard one) at 17:29 on the 17th, so before you did and it put me at over 2000 in the queue. Although I know the information is unlikely to be very useful or accurate (interesting though) it's very strange it would be put me so far behind you in the guestimated queue when I landed an order for the same card nearly half an hour before you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom