** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES (3090 / 3080 / 3070) NOW ONLINE AT OcUK **

Associate
i have a wild therory, that all the 3000 series cards have secretly been recalled to address the powercap feasco, it would expalin why there is no stock of any cards avalible especially the 3080's and why the scalpers are still charging insane money for cards they have, dont you think if all aib's and nvidia came out and said we got it wrong those scalpers would drop prices with no refunds straight away.

(yes evga and asus are the ones who have said there was a problem during qvl and thats why the cards have been pushed back)

in my eyes nvidia and partners are trying to limit the fallout from this launch, and have secretly recalled all cards until the problem's are rectified, tbh it'll be too late as amd's next gen stuff it vast approching which could very well upset nvidia's crown.

but the above is just a theroy, its not based on any soild reports or evedence, (well maybe igor's lab's findings a bit!)
Nvidia's RTX 3090 is a better card utilizing newer technology and offering better, faster performance than the RTX 2080 and usually at a much lower cost. There will be some games that perform better with the RTX 2080, but that advantage is not worth hundreds of dollars.

Associate
Queue email just came through from OCuk.
Only about 250 in front of me in the queue...

anyone know what OCuk consider a ‘small amount’ to be on their updates? 1 or 2.. or 10 or 20? It’s a bit ambiguous..

Associate
Queue email just came through from OCuk.
Only about 250 in front of me in the queue...

anyone know what OCuk consider a ‘small amount’ to be on their updates? 1 or 2.. or 10 or 20? It’s a bit ambiguous..

Same, I'm position 121 for my card :) Which is a relief after the unofficial que put me around 650th...They did mention 30pcs on one of the shipments, so I'm assuming a small amount is less than that but I'm just guessing obviously.

Associate
Thank you for your pre-order for the Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 Eagle OC 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card. You are currently in queue position 456.

I am a sad panda :(. I've hoping the deliveries really ramp up in the next month!

Associate
Got the email this afternoon too - 93rrd in line for a Gigabyte Eagle. It's not a million miles away from the unofficial queue position of 112.
And now, I feel a bit more at ease. I know it's not going to get the card to me any quicker, but I am not happy that I can decide to leave my order where it is.

It took it's time, but thank you OC for getting this queue out there.

Soldato
I am a sad panda :(. I've hoping the deliveries really ramp up in the next month!
In one sense, we have not heard anything from gigabyte so it may be a month before any cards come regardless if you are 1st or 600th. But at least we know where we are

Associate
Just got my queue position email. I'm 179 for the Strix 3080. A potential long wait, but a lot better than the prediction from the unofficial spreadsheet. That's all I needed to know :)
Thank you @Gibbo and all the OCUK staff that worked hard to give us some clarity on where we stand. Truly appreciated.

Associate
Thanks for the queue update - at least it allows me to manage my expectations now and also allows me to weigh up whether I want to stay in the queue or look for another option. Aside from getting the card, that is all I really wanted to know

Back
Top Bottom