• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Ordered an Eagle 14:16 on the 17th (refreshing from about 1:55 and got in card at 1:59)

Switched to asus tuf non-oc on Monday due to a number of reasons

Official queue has me at 3, unofficial is 40 (although unofficial would include any that already sent out)

Associate
So can I, my new case isn't coming until the 20th so I can wait for my new build, hopefully I can also sell off my gtx 1080 msi strix.

I've been without a GPU since mid-July, so I think I'm doing pretty well so far. Can't wait to put it's through it's paces as I've got a Dell 155hz 1440p monitor that isn't reaching it's full potential.

Associate
I've been without a GPU since mid-July, so I think I'm doing pretty well so far. Can't wait to put it's through it's paces as I've got a Dell 155hz 1440p monitor that isn't reaching it's full potential.
This is exactly my position. I sold my 1080ti in June/ July for £500 ish. Console gaming has kept me sane through these trying times :D.

Associate
MSI Gaming trio X ordered at 14:39 on the 17th email received and 90th in the queue.

Old queue predictor had me around 110 or thereabouts, with a batch of 30 delivered the other day it was pretty accurate - props to the person who built it!

Associate
Ordered my RXT 3080 Asus Tuff non OC, received my email stating am 576 in line. I ordered within an hour of pre orders opening, I thought at least I would be a lot lower. A bit of a shambles to be honest if I had known at the time I would have probably cancelled but I've waited this long now so what the hell I may as well hang in there now, but poor lack of communication on Overclockers part.

Huh, are you sure? Did you pay with an odd method that required verification or something?

My ASUS TUF from just over an hour post-live is position 15.

Associate
I guess now that we're getting our positions the next thing would be to find out about stock movements. It's all good them saying "we'll let you know after each shipment" but if there's no shipment for 4+ weeks we're no further forward. How many are expected to arrive and when?

Back
Top Bottom