4K 32” 144hz IPS Monitor Recommendations

Associate
None as far as I am aware that are out yet ? Unless you have heard different ?

I know some are due to be released eventually but they won't be cheap. £3k last I heard

Associate
None as far as I am aware that are out yet ? Unless you have heard different ?

I know some are due to be released eventually but they won't be cheap. £3k last I heard
That's for all-singing, all-dancing 1400nits HDR and 1152-zone FALD.

Basic panels should be available for around a thousand euros (which, if it's next year they finally come out, will doubtless translate to £1200+)

Nothing as yet though.

Soldato
OP
Yep don t know any...

27... LG 27GN950

but otherwise no.

Thanks due to your advice I pre ordered the 27” LG 27GN950-B on the 10th September at 17:58 not long after I saw your post. I decided to cut my losses and drop down to 27” from 30” as the monitor has everything else I wanted.

Should be with me tomorrow.

Soldato
OP
Have fun. I am sure it is a good monitor.
Let us know if you are happy in a few days

Received mine today, I didn't realise how big a 30" screen actually is. Its going to take me a few hours to get used to the smaller screen. No regrets, 4K videos on Youtube look stunning. I might have an advantage in multiplayer games with the smaller screen.

Soldato
Received mine today, I didn't realise how big a 30" screen actually is. Its going to take me a few hours to get used to the smaller screen. No regrets, 4K videos on Youtube look stunning. I might have an advantage in multiplayer games with the smaller screen.
It's not big, most others are just small...
Especially 16:9 low screens.

Myself using same Dell and just can't seem to find anything to replace it with, which would have modern high refresh rate and at least as big resolution.
2560x1440 is out of question simply because of beign downgrade in space in the more important direction: vertical.
3840x2160 selection again has horribly slow advance.
Also advance of connections needed for high refresh rates is equally slow with current models needing either DSC, or scrappy chroma subsampling (analog era fossil like interleaving) no good for PC use.
(and would have wanted actually proper flat display with real contrast instead of another compromised LCD)

Back
Top Bottom