• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
Imagine getting up to get a glass of water and coming back to your desk to find out the stock came back in and out of stock during that time! :p

Soldato
Jeez, how did you manage to get the lady friend on board? Very good effort ;)

She was surprisingly happy to help, since my system is 6 years old. "I'm sure it'll make you really happy, and it'll last again! So I'll try and buy it also!" She's even fine with me, and my retro GPU, and big box game collecting. As long as the nest egg is safe, and everything is paid for normall.

Was gobsmacked! Shame neither of us could beat the bots.

She was surprisingly happy to help, since my system is 6 years old. "I'm sure it'll make you really happy, and it'll last again! So I'll try and buy it also!" She's even fine with me, and my retro GPU, and big box game collecting. As long as the nest egg is safe, and everything is paid for normall.

Was gobsmacked! Shame neither of us could beat the bots.
Ah, the classic, 'it'll make you happy" (and mean that you forever owe her). She's got one over you now ;) Worth for it the 30 series I'd say, if you can find one. I'm also having absolutely no luck. Difficult to check whilst working. I think I'll just have to wait until Nov/Dec :(

Associate
Do you need a bracket with the FE 3090? If so what are people using?

Nope, when you mount it on the screws push it down when you have the screws loose then tighten them.
If you push it up it will look like its sagging, push down and it sits perfect (in mine anyway).

Associate
How are people getting 3090 FE ? Everytime I check out nvidia site it just says out of stock :confused:
Just lucky I guess. I actually tried to check out with a 3080 but missed out like everyone else. So had a bash and snagged a 3090.

I was getting up really early and looking all the time tbh, Furlough helping out,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom