Star Wars - Galaxy of Heroes - anyone playing it?

Associate
OP
lol it was a good shout on your behalf.
some are saying its going to be same difficulty as the chewie bounty hunter event, which should be a laugh :/
from the chat in the discord there will be a few DR in our guild by the end of the event so TW should be interesting

Soldato
im guessing the people who are darth revan ready dropped some money into the game, ive been farming these guys for quite a while, ever since the youtubers were predicting the toons and im not even close.

Associate
OP
we have about 11 players in the main guild who are DR ready, about 7 of them openly say they have dropped money in to get ready the others I believe have just put all their resources in to farming

Soldato
i get first quite often in squads so i get a bit more resources than the average guy and im not even close, i guess some guys have had miracle drop rates.

you said you were in a game changers guild... is it DBoffical125 ?

i remember he ran a guild with a few different tiers

Associate
OP
i get first quite often in squads so i get a bit more resources than the average guy and im not even close, i guess some guys have had miracle drop rates.

you said you were in a game changers guild... is it DBoffical125 ?

i remember he ran a guild with a few different tiers

yea that's the one. had a few mergers recently so there's about 7 tiers now ha

Man of Honour
Sorry for the necro post - but does anyone still play this? I've been on and off - and it's paywall after pay wall, but I've discovered you can have fun without paying, you just have to be willing to take your time.

Soldato
yeah still playing but definitely not paying!
to be honest it stopped being interesting a long time ago personally but well.... its Star Wars!
Yeah you're right about taking time - my long term goal is to unlock Sith Eternal Emperor (whoever the hell that is!!) but absolutely no rush. Can still hold onto 50-100 bracket in arena using my year old DR team so steady trickle of crystals coming in that way.

Man of Honour
Nice. I hoarded for ages for Rey. Now I'm back hoarding for GL Luke as I hope they'll give the light side some love. I managed to unlock Jedi Luke recently so that was good. I get 1st in both arenas so I'm able to hoard well.

I only play because I enjoy my guild. And I love star wars. Other than that the game is a bit repetitive.

It's a shame capital games have the contract, they've ruined what could have been a really dynamic game. Still I live in hope for a new raid and a sandbox mode. Who knows....

Associate
I'm still playing although stopped spending a long time ago, money is going into Marvel Strike Force at the moment!!

I've been working on GL Kylo for several months. Just getting the last few to the required relic level before I start the next long term project of Sith Eternal Emperor.

All the resources going in Kylo has meant my arena team is struggling as I haven't invested in them for ages. Still manage between 80-100 each day and top 30 in Ship arena using Malevolence.

I'm finding Marvel just a bit more fun, joined a good guild so I am progressing fairly quickly.

However I am really enjoying the Grand Arena. Seem to just have the knack of eeking out wins even against much higher GPs. Got to Kyber in the last 2 events so hoping to keep that up!

Man of Honour
Nice! Yeah I really enjoy GAC - I'm way more ready for GL Luke as I have JKL unlocked - so it's just a question of grinding everyone else up.

For me what makes the game is the guild - I play with mates, and we just have a laugh, especially in TW!

Soldato
I play it, took a year or so out from the game when i moved to Poland but re-joined the guild i was in when i was settled.

Unlocked Darth Revan and Malak last month, just got Negotiator to 7* and currently gearing Padme and Geonosian Brood Alpha.

I play it when i'm away from my computer most of the time, but my guild is great, they're friendly, provide advice and they don't try to micro manage your roster.

Associate
Been playing for years now but never put any money into it. The guild is fairly good (I've never spoken to them :D), I don't actually even plan on my upgrades, as such I never have a strong squad as such, I just work on the next one in my team who needs levelling up.

Back
Top Bottom