• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
  1. 7 Oct 2020 at 20:43

2. online-indicator.png

highrise

Hi overclockers, i know your working tirelessly to get graphics cards in. But is there any estimated time when you will be recieving the Strix 3080 OC.

EditReport
    Trust+ QuoteQuote

8 Oct 2020 at 09:44

3. online-indicator.png

StigBourne

Unfortunately not sorry there is no information on our PO system for this model at this time.
This is depressing!

Associate
As someone who just got their dispatch email (25th in queue) I thought I would write the following parting message.

To all my fellow RTX 3080 pre-orderers,

Thank you for keeping me from going mad and cancelling my order, thank you for the laughs, the tears and this unmissable thread.
You all deserve your cards, your high FPS and Ray-Tracing just as much as I.

I’ll be holding a whiskey up to you guys tomorrow evening when I’m hopefully playing Watch Dogs: Legion eating those sweet haribos.

It’s been great. Stay classy OC

Watch dog legion is released 29th October so you can’t play that tomorrow but would recommend death stranding to try out on your new card

Associate
So I take it our cards haven't even started to ship to oc yet so looking at another month before we start to see the first batches....So much for this OC buying power!

Well this has ****** me off even more, should have gone with palit from a known competitor. At least they give shipment dates in a full table

Associate
Literally just got my que email, it appears I'm now 166 in the que for the MSI Ventus 3X OC. So based of me being 218 previously if there was indeed a batch of 48 cards delivered there has also been 6 cancellations.

Back
Top Bottom