Asrock b550m pro4 11beeps post

Associate
Built a system last night for the step daughter and was confronted with 11 beeps and no display.

All the fans,lighting,gpu where moving , I reseated the cpu and tried reseating ram sticks and trying one at a time and different slots. Checked the cabling as it should be. What else can it be? From what I can gather 11 beeps is cache?

Faulty cpu or mobo? Psu? All brand new

Associate
I had simular problems with Asrock X570M Pro4 board. RMA'd it and Overclockers returned it back to me as not faulty. It turns out from what Ive discovered with my board is that it just doesnt like any Nvidia GPU I try to use in it. I blew the dust off an old AMD R9 290x gpu I had laying around and the board posts everytime now.

Man of Honour
I had simular problems with Asrock X570M Pro4 board. RMA'd it and Overclockers returned it back to me as not faulty. It turns out from what Ive discovered with my board is that it just doesnt like any Nvidia GPU I try to use in it. I blew the dust off an old AMD R9 290x gpu I had laying around and the board posts everytime now.
Wow you joined in 2010 and it's only your second post, welcome back.

Associate
Lol yes. I do more reading of the forums than I do posting replies. Ive been a customer of Overclockers for a longtime that doesnt post much on the forums

Back
Top Bottom