• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Yes it is hard for them to say a specific number as they don't know how many there getting then they need to see how many they are going to take for pre built systems.
They do know the numbers. That's BS. They just say vague terms to hide the numbers so people can't work out how many they are putting to the side.

Associate
So, my VENTUS OC position last week was 56th. I read on the forum that a user who was 53rd had their card shipped, great news! I've recieved two position updates since then and I'm 6th place. How does this work out?

Associate
Good morning folks,

Hope all is well. I'm checking in with the hope that we'll see some Ventus news. I'm at 76, down 50 from two weeks ago.

Associate
So, my VENTUS OC position last week was 56th. I read on the forum that a user who was 53rd had their card shipped, great news! I've recieved two position updates since then and I'm 6th place. How does this work out?

You were 56 last week and now 6th? I've been 76 for the past 10 days. No update since then on my position. But if this is true then woop woop!

Associate

I suspect there are at least a few people in the queues who have ordered other items on the same order that are not currently in stock so they will get skipped over.

Associate
Good morning all! Lets gooo!!! Monday morning what better way to start the week then to hope this will be the wk that OCUK will get 1000s of cards in! ( ok, im not that stupid! Lol)

Back
Top Bottom