*** The Official Takeaway Voucher Code Thread ***

Caporegime
Had the double down today, it’s ok as a gimmicky limited menu item but it’s not the most appealing way to eat chicken.

I saw that on Thursday, my mind had a half a second contemplation of getting it but then realise when you break it down it’s exactly as you say, plus it’s not the same as their regular chicken flavour, went with the Mega Box instead.

Man of Honour
If spending over a certain amount the "FRESHERS2020" code for 20% off might be better, up to £5 off for new accounts only.

I just delete and remake my account every time I put an order in personally.

25% off code here ;) --> CUKOCT25
same deal, new accounts only, use by 31st Oct, max £5 discount

Man of Honour
Did Pizza Hut sack off the garlic stuff on their pizza crusts?

No, if you go to customise pizza you get the choice of with or without garlic sprinkles

personally im not a fan of PH, but for anyone insterested there's a link here for 50% off a £15+ spend (Pizza's only) https://www.pizzahut.co.uk/landing/?id=fifty-off-15
that link has been working for around 3 years but they rarely advertise it

Soldato
No, if you go to customise pizza you get the choice of with or without garlic sprinkles

personally im not a fan of PH, but for anyone insterested there's a link here for 50% off a £15+ spend (Pizza's only) https://www.pizzahut.co.uk/landing/?id=fifty-off-15
that link has been working for around 3 years but they rarely advertise it

Ah cheers, I couldn't see that option but maybe because I was on mobile. I'd like to shout out the Pizza Hut website for being hot garbage. Trying to look at the menu now but I'm not allowed because the store isn't open. It gives a prompt saying you can order for later but it then doesn't let you look at the menu.

Definitely prefer Dominos BTW, just wanted to try them out for a change.

Edit - @cainer - still can't see the option. I'm possibly being blind :D

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Every time I order on FoodHub now I get suspended but the order still turns up.

I went through the other week and deleted all my FoodHub accounts, think I had 20 of them. :o

Soldato
Every time I order on FoodHub now I get suspended but the order still turns up.

I went through the other week and deleted all my FoodHub accounts, think I had 20 of them. :o

I haven't been suspended yet, I doubt it'll take long for it to happen though.

In reality Foodhub should have had a more robust account system in place, the 'first time order' discount is a great idea to take business away from the likes of Just-Eat but it's far too easily exploitable. Then on the other end of the spectrum you've the likes of UberEats that wont even let you remove your card details and make it very difficult to delete your account. I'm not keen on the idea of my data being in the hands of a company like that personally, luckily I had an old card from a bank account I no longer use and I was able to delete my active debit card from their system.

PS: I've got a 20% off voucher for Just-Eat if anyone wants it.

Soldato
OP
Didn't know that about UberEats, didn't realise you couldn't remove your card or delete your account there. I've only used UberEats a handful of times with discounts and I'm unlikely to use them at full price as the menu prices seem higher plus the delivery fees are double that of the same places on JE/FH.

Think I'll change my card details to one of my spare accounts that have no money in. :)

Back
Top Bottom