• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
hmmm looks like the steel series 9x has xbox native with bluetooth & 3.5mm too... just what I need. Any thoughts on quality/performance and comfort? Ok so just moved to a new thread!
I've been looking into what headset to pick up and this is the model that I've settled on too.

Associate
All else being equal, I'd much prefer digital - on XsX I feel that is largely possible (when you factor in GamePass)........on PS5 I feel like I'll be forever waiting for the right games to come on sale, which annoys the hell out of me when seeing as that has the digital only SKU.

Associate
Ubisoft confirm 4k/60 for AC Valhalla (I know this is old news). Interesting it says 4k at 60 for the XSX and 4k and 60 for the PS5

https://news.ubisoft.com/en-us/arti...e-next-generation-of-consoles-get-the-details

Xbox Series X | S: Take in the mysterious Northern Lights of Norway or the majesty of England’s Stonehenge in 4K resolution at 60 frames per second on Xbox Series X. Thanks to the collaboration between the game team and Microsoft to implement Xbox Velocity Architecture and DirectStorage API on Xbox Series X | S, you can take full advantage of faster loading speeds for more play time, and a smoother and more powerful experience. With Smart Delivery you can purchase an Xbox One X version of the game and you’ll be able to upgrade at no extra cost when you get your new Xbox Series X | S*.

PlayStation 5: PS5 players can immerse themselves in the stunning open world with the power of the Tempest 3D Audio Engine to hear the environment around them, along with detailed 4K and 60 frames per second visuals, and faster loading speeds due to the additional power of the console’s ultra-high speed SSD. If you purchase a PS4 copy of the game, you’ll be able to upgrade at no additional cost to the PS5** edition./quote]

Soldato
Ubisoft confirm 4k/60 for AC Valhalla (I know this is old news). Interesting it says 4k at 60 for the XSX and 4k and 60 for the PS5

https://news.ubisoft.com/en-us/arti...e-next-generation-of-consoles-get-the-details

Does that not mean the same thing? If you look at the paragraph it flows better using and rather than at. It's not the exact same wording substituting Xbox for PS5.

Take in the mysterious Northern Lights of Norway or the majesty of England’s Stonehenge in 4K resolution at 60 frames per second on Xbox Series X.

PS5 players can immerse themselves in the stunning open world with the power of the Tempest 3D Audio Engine to hear the environment around them, along with detailed 4K and 60 frames per second visuals

If it said "... along with the detailed 4K at 60 frames per second visuals" it doesn't fit as well IMO. Thus I conclude there is absolutely nothing in it at all and that is an impressive level of overthinking.

Last edited:
Associate
+
Watching this in 4K - the menu looks fantastic, the games look beautiful with auto HDR and quick resume looks like a dream (and a big plus over PC, it’s just seamless). Can imagine filling the XSX quickly. Going to be some late nights coming up.
Got to say, I think HDR is a vastly bigger improvement on game visuals than 4K.

Back
Top Bottom