Path of Exile(diablo clone)

Associate
I dropped out of harvest really early on as I just didn't find it engaging.

Trying to decide between a BL Scion (despite the needs) or going cold dot with CF/Vortex/CS trickster or something.

Associate
Managed to craft a 1h axe elder base with bleed and t1 phys doing some dmg so rerolled to gladiator block earthquake bleed.
Been smooth sailing with heist, maps and delve.
buggy a bit still but only crashed once today in town.

Associate
Anybody still playing this league?

I've been on/off so haven't completed the Atlas or done that many heists, but the economy is busted at this point. Exalted orbs currently worth only 25 Chaos due to people farming them so much :eek:

Permabanned
I got to level 90ish, started maps, got to about T8, have not been back since. Heists are not particularly engaging, I enjoyed Harvest more.

POE for me is a game I play when I have no other games to play, at the moment I have a load. :p

Soldato
Anybody still playing this league?

I've been on/off so haven't completed the Atlas or done that many heists, but the economy is busted at this point. Exalted orbs currently worth only 25 Chaos due to people farming them so much :eek:

Yeah still playing, watching my net worth slowly getting lower and the ex price tanks :p Having fun though, although I'm annoyed it took them 3 weeks to get Heist to a stable point and even now it's a broken league with the money printing machines from duping blueprints.

With the economy though, it's just Chaos are worth more rather than Ex's being less valuable, as the price of other currency is tanking as well.

Soldato
Level 96 Berserker atm. Going flicker strike with farrul's fur, unset ring with aspect of the cat socketed with less duration, and kitava's feast. The chest cost me 600c and the axe 300c. Today I managed to get a watcher's eye (not the impale extra hits, that's 25ex :O) with pride double damage and a large cluster jewel setup. Killed sirus A8 for the 1st time today with the gear improvements so I'm pretty happy. Started two weeks at the end of harvest so this is my first real character.

Next on the list is running heists to get 97, 98 if I can be bothered and getting another large cluster jewel but this time with 2 medium clusters attached instead of regular jewels. There's some nice double damage notables on the medium clusters a lot of people are using with flicker.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/h2fscotty/characters

My character is here if anyone has any suggestions on how to improve my build. I've got 6 ex and about 500c to spend.

Last edited:
Associate
Really excited for this one, a lot of the changes/introductions sound very exciting to me, I'm glad that it seems like we're going to be able to push the content we want more than ever.

I've been sat on a build that I want to play since the end of October and have barely played since then, itching to get going again in a new league!

Associate
Really excited for this one, a lot of the changes/introductions sound very exciting to me, I'm glad that it seems like we're going to be able to push the content we want more than ever.

I've been sat on a build that I want to play since the end of October and have barely played since then, itching to get going again in a new league!

Yea I think I am going for occultist with minions this time.
the change seems really nice to scale chaos dmg

Associate
Yea I think I am going for occultist with minions this time.
the change seems really nice to scale chaos dmg

I'm going for a Blight/Bane Pathfinder so interested to see how the tree has changed there, the final Ascendancy points for me there atm are literally stuck into 2 small nodes just for the sake of it.

Barely bothered with the last league, got bored quite quickly.

Will have a go on this one. :)

It looks like this is going to be the kind of league I prefer, where the activity is within the map/area and is a quick event, rather than the grind of building something up on the side like Harvest/Heist were.

Back
Top Bottom