• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
Wait. So the email for codes says there's meant to be 2 codes separated by a comma but there is only one code. How do I redeem? This is considering i dont have a pc and I bought 3070 for first pc build.

Associate
Mine's just been dispatched. I got the GeForce trial but no COD or WD.
I ordered at 1.48 after being messed around in checkout trying to get a FE at that...other place.

Should be a nice upgrade from an RX 570.

Associate
Had a founders edition in the basket, could not check out to save my life. Website kept going down / loading etc. Paypal even took the money out of my account but couldn’t complete checkout.

F IN THA CHAT BOIS.

Guess I’m waiting til supply in a better shape and prices come down a bit. Maybe by next year’s black friday XD

Associate
Mine's just been dispatched. I got the GeForce trial but no COD or WD.
I ordered at 1.48 after being messed around in checkout trying to get a FE at that...other place.

Should be a nice upgrade from an RX 570.

Oooh exciting! I ordered at 13:48 too....but no email yet.

Back
Top Bottom