Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I get the 6068 error all the time in Warzone, but never in Multiplayer.

Son gets it fairly often too.

Ive even rebuilt windows on a new drive and still does it.

Hoping the new build Im working on wont be as bad, but for time being will have same GTX1080 for a while so will see.

What GPU driver? I got a 6068 dev error when I went to some new Nvidia drivers, maybe 452. I went back to 445.87 and no more 6068 dev crashes

Soldato
Crashes are back for me today, not sure what has changed

I haven't had any crashes or Dev 6068 errors for ages, but it's crashed to desktop 3 times today without any error codes

FFS

Soldato
Yeah I tired all sorts of v-sync on/off G-sync on/off unlimited frame rate or locked didn't make a difference for me, I did however find a thread on Reddit where someone reached out to Nvida and apparently they are aware of the issue and should be working on a fix
Glad I'm not the only one hopefully they get a patch out soon that fixes it
Anyone else getting some nasty FPS issues since season 6 my 3080 on the latest drivers the framerate is all over the place in warzone, tried rolling back a few drivers and the latest hotfix but doesn't seem to make a difference even over or underclocked doesn't seem to help.

Don't experience this in any other titles so I'm doubtful it's a hardware issue

I experienced this. First game fine then slowly worst until unplayable. Fps lag every 10/15 seconds?

If you have an AMD card then this sorted it for me

Open Regedit.exe, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\0000\UMD, then change "ShaderCache" from "30 00" or "31 00" to "32 00". (30 00 = off / 31 00 = AMD Optimized / 32 00 = Always On). Save and Reboot.

Associate
is there a guide on which weapons are better to pick up than others in BR? Always a struggle when i'm running around like a loon grabbing weapons from crates. Need to nail down a loadout i can call in but i'm don't spend the time constantly configuring stuff just want to get in and have a quick blast. Been finding it good fun though lately. Had it a good while and only just started playing.

Associate
@phrases it depends on a few things, there are the meta weapons, kilo141, mp5, grau, mp7, HDR which are currently seen as a bit better than other weapons e.g. AK47, Aug, AX50 etc, but its also down to personal preference, you might prefer the slower firing harder hitting guns like the Oden or Scar, maybe you prefer the recoil pattern on them, if you cant be bothered tinkering with different sights or grips try one of the blueprint guns (if you have them unlocked). any weapon in the game can down an opponent if you are skilled enough or just plain lucky. Out of the meta guns the Kilo is king atm and its one of the first AR's you unlock in the game. Just play about and find ones you like.

Soldato
is there a guide on which weapons are better to pick up than others in BR? Always a struggle when i'm running around like a loon grabbing weapons from crates. Need to nail down a loadout i can call in but i'm don't spend the time constantly configuring stuff just want to get in and have a quick blast. Been finding it good fun though lately. Had it a good while and only just started playing.
Have a go in Plunder and try some out. It's honestly quite personal what style you prefer, especially when you're picking things up from the ground and thus without your favourite optic etc. The stock iron sights can be a real horror for some, so it's good to see what works for you.

In terms of general loot on landing, I'll drop anything else for a stock Kilo (common as heck) unless you get some tasty loot box releases.

Soldato
Recently I have been having lots of freezes in MP which appears to be servers lagging out etc. Anyone else?
Yep, had some lag in different servers today and the first 'Dev 6068' error in MP ever. Something has changed, im not repairing my game / repairing / changing settings because MP has not crashed in a long time

Associate
I just came on here to asking if anyone else is suffering lag. The freezing during menus' appears to have stopped with latest updates but have never suffered lag with the game until last couple of weeks really. I actually left a couple maps tonight as it was almost unplayable. Is it simply the servers or is there anything I can do to my end to help improve?

Re-installed shaders and changed it to latency with boost.

Back
Top Bottom