• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Caporegime
yup, game codes should have gone out with the deilveries only, not on basis of who ordered first only to sit in a queue for 4 months. Its horse**it, give us a game or a rebate for sitting here with nothing to show. Overclockers should be going straight to Nvidia/AIBs to make good on game promise or give us a £50 rebate.

thing is a lot of people allocated those codes when they ordered wont actually get their card in time to redeem those codes so they have been wasted.

At least the new cod and founders codes are valid until end of Jan. We might all have our cards bythen!

Associate
Maybe someone RMA'd?
I dont care anymore will wait till i get card and i will request delete account and never ever buy something from overclockers when u moving in queue wrong direction its a stupid SCAM... I guess they dont have any order in queue position they just scaming ..thats how i feel now when i gone from 32 to 33 is a SCAM

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Just wanted to let you all know when I've looked at ebay at the sellers are actually pre orders from OCUK. So they are actively waiting in this group for their card only to sell it on for a whopping profit. Whilst I admire the business acumen, I think it's downright dirty. You know who you are.
It’ll be a downright shame if the shop magically delay those cards for who’ve listed cards on eBay for the sole purpose of scalping :o;)

Associate
I dont care anymore will wait till i get card and i will request delete account and never ever buy something from overclockers when u moving in queue wrong direction its a stupid SCAM... I guess they dont have any order in queue position they just scaming ..thats how i feel now when i gone from 32 to 33 is a SCAM
haha ok.....I mean, I've just given you a possible explanation, why don't you speak to customer services and see what they say

Associate
haha ok.....I mean, I've just given you a possible explanation, why don't you speak to customer services and see what they say
If they dont know what they doing with queue positions there is a small chance they will tell me what they actually done lol... If i move from 33 again highier i will just cancel and buy from scalpers in november... Is simple

Associate
If they dont know what they doing with queue positions there is a small chance they will tell me what they actually done lol... If i move from 33 again highier i will just cancel and buy from scalpers in november... Is simple
Look calm down learn to type English rather than slamming your forehead into your keyboard.
You have been TOLD it could be RMA.
RMA’s are returns.
If I was first in your queue but my card arrived broken and that whole batch has been sent out so I can’t get another.
Should I go first to the waiting list next time or the back of the queue entirely?
If that happened to you? You would still be screaming “Itz SCAMZ SiMpleZ” like a angry meerkat.

Associate
You like many others here haven’t got your card and are crying about it.
Granted knowing many languages is clever but I doubt talking to OverClockers forum members or staff in any language EXCEPT English is going to help you.
If you rang them speaking Chinese I doubt they could help you.

You have been given a explanation now twice by 2 separate people if you CAN read English read them.
If you have read them and chose to ignore them there is nothing more anyone can do for you.
I am not cryin about card i cry about whole preorer system what they have look other websites u can even see what cards will arrive in 3-4 weeks ... And here? We have to wait for one person to tell us what to expect no graphs nothing

Associate
I am not cryin about card i cry about whole preorer system what they have look other websites u can even see what cards will arrive in 3-4 weeks ... And here? We have to wait for one person to tell us what to expect no graphs nothing
Ohhh sorry didn’t realise you wanted a graph...
I thought you were just upset you moved back ONE space.

Associate
Yeah you really can’t read English... Read the thread title at least.
bye bye above comment...
Where’s the hammer mods ?

Competitor’s care about you as much as OC does your a number and a bank balance nothing more.

Associate
Geezz this brings the worst in people! This is not an OCUK issue, its Nvidia. We are well informed, they do refunds quickly.. why do people keep complaining? I don't get it.. There were 3090s available today in Stock.. for quite some time... more will come next week.

Associate
Geezz this brings the worst in people! This is not an OCUK issue, its Nvidia. We are well informed, they do refunds quickly.. why do people keep complaining? I don't get it.. There were 3090s available today in Stock.. for quite some time... more will come next week.

Well spoken.
Now you have made me feel bad.. I was initially trying to explain a situation but got wound up.

Associate
The issue with the current price of the Zotac 3090 is likely not the fault of OCUK. The landed cost is probably very high right now with the manufacturers using air freight instead of cheaper (albeit slower) options.
Retailers aren't going to charge a customer less than what they paid for them.

This is mostly the reason for the price increases on other cards too, not just at OCUK either.
As many pointed out to myself, the markup of £300 is very likely not heightened landing costs so I take that back.
I was unaware that MSRP of the Zotac card is actually £1,399 the same as the FE and how much this markup actually is.

Also, I didn't get an email with my updated queue position for the Strix OC today, could this be because I already had an email this week on Wednesday?

Associate
As many pointed out to myself, the markup of £300 is very likely not heightened landing costs so I take that back.
I was unaware that MSRP of the Zotac card is actually £1,399 the same as the FE and how much this markup actually is.

Also, I didn't get an email with my updated queue position for the Strix OC today, could this be because I already had an email this week on Wednesday?

I think so, I didn’t get an update for the STRIX OC either.

Back
Top Bottom