Death Stranding

Associate
Wait till you start unlocking other items in game it gets a lot better later on. The story is pretty epic also really grabs you. I haven't skipped one cutscene yet which is really rare for me. Glad i didn't let this one slip me by. Haven't played it in a couple of weeks though and i'm about 33hrs in and still plenty more story to go. Hopefully i remember just what is going on.

Associate
I was really sucked in by the opening scenes but later on it became boring.. I ended up watching youtube video that explains the story.. and that is it :)
I am glad I was able to borough the game from a friend ... I would by pretty disappointed if I would pay for it..
its a interesting game.. but its definitely not for everybody

Associate
Got this in the black friday slaes for about £18 and i just completed it.

30 hours it took me with no side missions. Saying that it feels like it was 50% cut scenes.

Unsure what to think of it. I was intrigued by the story to start with but at about 15 hours in i started to lose interest due to repetitiveness but felt i must be near the end so persevered without realising i was only halfway.

Beautiful graphics, fantastic sound and good physics UNTIL you get in a vehicle and then it's just slam it into rocks until the vehicle bounces over them.

Overall for £18 i can't complain.

Soldato
Trick is to build some roads, and later on, zip lines.
Although it's supprising what terrain you can get over on a motorbike if you are determined.
I thought it was fantastic! Think I finished it on about 80 hours

Soldato
Oh and early game, steal a car from the outlaw camp, speeds things up no end, they are also quite capable off road, and you can stash a shed load of road building materials in them.

Soldato
Totally addicted to this game.

I spent all my free time yesterday just repairing roads. It was like a weird compulsion. I couldn't stop.

First thing on my day off today I thought was... let's make some deliveries. :)

• Haha
Reactions: TNA
Permabanned
Got a few vehicles. Think I'm about to get to third area.

It's pretty crap. I try and do a few deliveries every day just to see if it gets better

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I am waiting for it to drop to about a tenner before I buy. Had a go on the PS4 Pro when it first came out and gave up and moved onto other games. Fancy having another go, but not paying current asking.

Soldato
I guess it's one of those marmite games! You love it or hate it.

I loved every second of it, the music, the story, the graphics, the game mechanics.
Only played though once and I thought once was enough but I've got a better monitor and a better sound system now so I might need to revisit it.

It's almost more like an experience rather than a game.

Back
Top Bottom