Demon's Souls Remake

Associate
If you finished Bloodborne through gritted teeth due to the repetition and grinding is this worth getting? Is it very different to Bloodborne? Gave up with Sekiro too so maybe not thinking about it though how different is it?

Soldato
It’s slower, you can use shields and magic is OP. (Well, was in the original) It’s quite different really. Have you played dark souls?
There is repetition I guess, but you should get stronger and learn to breeze through old areas.

Soldato
If you finished Bloodborne through gritted teeth due to the repetition and grinding is this worth getting? Is it very different to Bloodborne? Gave up with Sekiro too so maybe not thinking about it though how different is it?
Whilst not exactly easy it is the easiest of the Souls games. I gave up on Sekiro as well.

Associate

The gameplay loop for all these games is the same - if you didn't like Bloodborne, which is arguably the best of them, then there is a strong chance you won't like Demon's Souls.

Associate
One of the best launch games ever for me. Its the main reason I'm so excited to get my ps5.

I was on the fence whether to go PS5 or XSX first then they announced Demon's Souls as a launch title. Don't think there's any game Microsoft could have had as a launch title that would have me more excited than Demon's Souls.

Soldato
One of the best launch games ever for me. Its the main reason I'm so excited to get my ps5.

Yeah same. It looks so good and I absolutely loved the original. I love Dark Souls but nothing has given me the same sense of atmosphere as the first one. It's probably 10 years or so since I last played it, so this is as good as a new game for me. What Bluepoint have done looks immense. Can't wait!

Soldato
Of both consoles (XSX and PS5) it's the only launch title that interests me and it's the only Souls game (inc Bloodborne) I've not played and finished, I've loved them all (except Sekiro as I didn't like the setting, same issue I had with Nioh, so didn't finish it).
I very nearly bought a PS3 when it fist came out on that console, but since then I haven't been able to bring myself to play it, hoping and waiting for a remaster, but now that its here I just can't bring myself to part with £70 for a game, so haven't ordered it. :p

Back
Top Bottom