• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
Sheer amazement at the comments on here where people are annoyed they've paid more through oc than competitors prices. . Rock, living, under? :D
I'd happily pay the OC price if the checkout didn't timeout multiple times during the process. I managed to confirm the entire order elsewhere in the time OC page loaded. I'm still trying to order one from OC but can't even get to checkout.

Associate
I'm more than a bit upset that they changed the launch time. Only found out 15 minutes afterwards when I got my first stock alert. The scalpers obviously knew. They are already on ebay for twice the price. This whole industry is going for a ball of ****.

Man of Honour
What a farce here again! :( 5950x in basket went to payment and nothing. Tried on mobile with a competitor and order placed. :D Back here site crashed, now back and I appear to have one in my basket but can't get at it and don't care as it is now pre order. :p

Associate
That was crap had a 5900x in the basket at 1:58 but the site kept crashing and logging me out didnt manage to checkout with one till 2:19 so about 20 minutes just to check out

Associate
Site nuked at 2pm for me nothing would even bring a web page up - checked out elsewhere and I *think* I got a 5900X ... maybe - says delivery expected 20th Nov - not sure will have to wait and see. I was going to wait a few months but I can sell my 3900X to recoup some costs.

Associate
Tried to order like first 5 Mins. Just wasted my time, so ordered from elsewhere.. interested how many orders ocuk lost just because of their crap servers. It looks like there will be no point trying to order 6800xt from here as well..

Back
Top Bottom