• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Cant every penny I have is tied up here :(
Sorry to hear that. I just use a credit card (always for big purchases) and get like 1-2 months to pay it off before I get any interest (always pay asap so never have to pay interest), plus you get cash back also. So that way you could buy the card, then cancel the other one and you will have a refund way before any interest or anything kicks in.

Associate
Sorry to hear that. I just use a credit card (always for big purchases) and get like 1-2 months to pay it off before I get any interest (always pay asap so never have to pay interest), plus you get cash back also. So that way you could buy the card, then cancel the other one and you will have a refund way before any interest or anything kicks in.
No way I would ever own another credit card if I can't afford it I simply don't buy

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
No way I would ever own another credit card if I can't afford it I simply don't buy
I think you misunderstood what I said. You NEVER buy it if you do not have the money in your bank account. You use basically make use of the credit card for free cashback and protection when buying. There is no reason whatsoever to pay a penny in interest. Only reason to not have a credit card is if you have no self control as far as I can see.

Back
Top Bottom