• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
I'm in 10th position for an ASUS Dual 3070 non-oc waiting for the email update today, would refund for a 3070 FE because there is no information anywhere about the Dual cards but not sure where to look for the FE's

Associate
Got a 3070 FE, but have an order for Zotac 3070 here. The 5 year warranty is tempting though vs 3 year? On the FE.

What would you guys do?

Associate
Just changed over to the Zotac OC from the ASUS dual. Delivery Tuesday from OCUK.

Just hope it's ok changing from a great brand like ASUS over to Zotac. Anyone had any experience with Zotac?

Associate
Oh boooooyyyyy did i fail to understand the depth of the problem. Current card just died, so ordered a new 3080, based on the 'LOTS OF STOCK'. Figured, how many people could there be in a queue anyway? As it turns out, hundreds, at the least.

Guess i might not be gaming for a while....

Associate
Just changed over to the Zotac OC from the ASUS dual. Delivery Tuesday from OCUK.

Just hope it's ok changing from a great brand like ASUS over to Zotac. Anyone had any experience with Zotac?

Previously had a 1080Ti Zotac, it broke, RMA took one week, they gave me a 2080, really good customer service and 5 year warranty is really nice to have.

Trying to get one now, not keen on the 3 year warranty with the FE.

Back
Top Bottom