Looking for keyboard & mouse recommendations (Office use)

Soldato
So I recently picked up a Logitech MX Keys and MX Master 3 to use whilst working from home.
Unfortunately due to my work environment being based in a remote desktop within Citrix a lot of the features these provide don't actually carry through to the virtual workspace.

I'm currently considering returning them and looking for something new.

I'm just after something really nice to type on and a mouse that would complement the setup.
I would like the keyboard to be full size and wireless. I have been looking around the mechanical keyboard world and struggling to find anything that meets my needs.

Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks!

Associate
The MX master is still just a really nice mouse imo even if you can't use the gestures. The first gen one goes on sale for about £40 pretty regularly if you just don't want to have spent so much on something you can't use all the features of.

Soldato
Have a look at the Logitech K780 keyboard.

Got one myself for working from home and it’s a great keyboard to type on. Very solid and well built.

Associate
Keyboards without the numberpad are much better ergonomically, if you spend a lot of time at the PC. I work with numbers, so I got myself a separate numpad to keep out of the way of the mouse, for when I need to work with a lot of figures

Back
Top Bottom