• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Little update for the Argos crowd. Argos's inventory was shipped directly from Microsoft via DHL. That's why we haven't had any updates. We will get a message tomorrow from DHL giving delivery times.

https://twitter.com/andymulhall/status/1325791943633276929?s=09
Good to no .Also just had a text from Argos saying will get DHL tracking number tonight for the delivery tomorrow

Associate
Anyone else with a Currys order from the initial pre-order batch showing as "Order Confirmed" still? Bit worrying when there are people from the later batch of pre-orders with updates confirming shipping.

EDIT: All good now, just got a DPD confirmation!

Last edited:
Soldato
Caporegime
Anyone with an order from MS, via UPS had an update beyond 'label created'?

My 1TB expansion card has rocked up, it has a very solid/weighty premium feel to as it should given the cost. :p Just need the console now.

Associate
Anybody who has ordered from shopto. Just read on Twitter they are dispatching today, but we won’t get a dispatch/tracking number until tomorrow.

Soldato

My 1TB expansion card has rocked up, it has a very solid/weighty premium feel to as it should given the cost. :p Just need the console now.

My label was created on Saturday morning, it looked as if it had shipped then but unfortunately when I dug deeper it only had the label created. Its still showing at the "label created" stage for me also. I'm sure they'll be picked up tonight and the shipment updated.

Soldato

Same. I have a controller, memory card and battery pack.... Just need the console & Assassins Creed now...

Last edited:
Soldato
My bro had pre-ordered his Series X from Argos and just received a text from them explaining deliverey via DHL tomorrow and you'll get tracking information tonight.

Caporegime
I'm not even excited lol, no next gen games to play, in the middle of AC: Odyssey so dont want to start a new one and all I'll probably pick up is CoD on Friday. Lol.

Soldato
I'm not even excited lol, no next gen games to play, in the middle of AC: Odyssey so dont want to start a new one and all I'll probably pick up is CoD on Friday. Lol.

My gaming time is so limited nowadays I'm happy to just play my huge back catalogue with all the quality of life improvements tbh. I might pick up legion or Valhalla just to have a look.

I’m more intrigued than excited tbh. Too old to get excited over computer games now.....

I'm more excited about the tech of it and what might come. I'm a huge Battlefield fan since 1942 and although the glory days are behind us I'm excited for what the next battlefield might be like.

Caporegime
My gaming time is so limited nowadays I'm happy to just play my huge back catalogue with all the quality of life improvements tbh. I might pick up legion or Valhalla just to have a look.

I'm more excited about the tech of it and what might come. I'm a huge Battlefield fan since 1942 and although the glory days are behind us I'm excited for what the next battlefield might be like.

Same here, sign me up for improved loading times. Odyssey has horrible load times on my one x. That will be a thing of the past tomorrow.

Just got to make room for it in the TV stand. Don’t think I could stand it being behind the TV as I’d hate my kids going back there to swap games lol

Back
Top Bottom