• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Looks like another place has cleared almost another 100 cards according to a table on their site across the Gigabyte range...What on earth is going on OCUK @GIGA-Man?!?!? Unless we get that kind of shift here this week you can kiss my hairy @$$ goodbye!!!

The fact that OCUK is not distributing FE cards for Nvidia proves they are not the #1 partner in the UK...Making such claims to secure cash upfront "Pre-orders" is false advertising no? The last time I checked that was a little bit against the law? Did anyone get a screenie of that they can PM me please?

"The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations mean you cannot mislead or harass consumers by, for example: including false or deceptive messages. leaving out important information. using aggressive sales techniques".

Last edited:
Caporegime
Looks like another place has cleared almost another 100 cards according to a table on their site across the Gigabyte range...What on earth is going on OCUK @GIGA-Man?!?!? Unless we get that kind of shift here this week you can kiss my hairy @$$ goodbye!!!

The fact that OCUK is not distributing FE cards for Nvidia proves they are not the #1 partner in the UK...Making such claims to secure cash upfront "Pre-orders" is false advertising no? The last time I checked that was a little bit against the law? Did anyone get a screenie of that they can PM me please?

"The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations mean you cannot mislead or harass consumers by, for example: including false or deceptive messages. leaving out important information. using aggressive sales techniques".

They've never said they were number 1. They've said they were one of the top vendors

Associate
Overclockers are sitting on a pile of our hard earned cash, using it to flip shares or crypto-currency on the stock market no doubt. Free £5,000,000+ to gamble with until cards become available

Associate
I guess Asus still don't really care about customers that order tuf non-OC. The competition manage to get 789 cards from Asus across 4 models in last few days. OC - 0

Last edited:
Associate
I gave them an opportunity via webnote to make it right a few days ago by asking if they would switch me to an RX6800XT preorder at the over MSRP/RRP price I already paid for the 3080 (a good deal for them), but instead they said I could cancel and "Preorder" on launch day, that they also couldn't guarantee a price at launch (thus implying they intend to price gouge the RX 6800XT even more than the 3080s).... they don't seem to understand the very basic definition of preorder and how it differs from a backorder.

This will be my last order.

How long did it take for them to respond to your webnote as I put a webnote cancellation request in yesterday and it will be the last time I order as oclverclockers are a dog **** retailer that lies about being number 1 partner I doubt they are even number 3

Associate
Hey guys, is it worth grabing msi ventus 3x 3090 for £1,470? Im on the que for gigabyte aorus 3080 but these keep on popping up for sale, i wonder if they are good

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom