• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I cancelled my order here and got a Gigabyte Geforce 3080 oc two days later, happy days. It was £20 more than OC want and it's in my rig as we speak

then why are you still here......wait.....why am I still here, I also got my 3080 ( actually from OC, with the game code etc )?

I think I may be a forum addict.

well, it’s either this or work. :(

Associate
Well got my refund through. Glad to be out of the queue having grabbed a zotac from a competitor. Anybody after 119 in the Gigabyte gaming OC queue have moved up one.

Associate
then why are you still here......wait.....why am I still here, I also got my 3080 ( actually from OC, with the game code etc )?

I think I may be a forum addict.

well, it’s either this or work. :(
Feeling rather smug tbh, OC haven't had any of my hard earned cash. I'm still interested to see how it all unfolds though...addict too lol

Back
Top Bottom