• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
@Gibbo - what's the harm in posting a list of the 3080 models, with roughly how many pre-orders you got by the end of September and how many of those you've fulfilled to date? Maybe with a little breakdown of the latest information from your suppliers in a nice list? It would really help us loyal customers to feel better if you showed us that you're no worse off than the other UK retailers in terms of allocations of stock. Hopefully that's not too much to ask, since this forum represents a few hundred of your most loyal customers who've collectively spent over half a million pounds on some premium products we thought would be coming faster than this. Thanks!

Yes. Other websites do this. Please do this Overclockers UK

Associate
My Gigabyte Gaming OC 3080 shipped this morning, I was queue position 5.

Hello my man!

Can I have some further info? You see, I'm number 1 in the queue since Friday, and I have no e-mail and my order is set to 'received not shipped' on the OC UK site..

At what time did you receive the e-mail and what was your order time?

Associate
Hello my man!

Can I have some further info? You see, I'm number 1 in the queue since Friday, and I have no e-mail and my order is set to 'received not shipped' on the OC UK site..

At what time did you receive the e-mail and what was your order time?
My original order time was 15:13 on Sep 17th. I got my shipping email yesterday (10th Nov) at 15:38

Associate
I think it only happens on Friday so we'll be waiting till then.

Yeah, just because something has happened before doesn't make it ok. If that were true then change would be impossible and everything we consider unacceptable now that was in the past would still be common place. I always find it funny that people will often fall on the position "well that's how it's always been" so often!

The modern day Internet is heavily anti-censorship and the Streisand Effect is well known so it makes the policies here seem downright antiquated and counter to accepted wisdom. I mean forums often behaved differently back in the early 2000s and this place just feels like it hasn't moved on - not a good thing IMO.
well said, very true, :p

Associate
My original order time was 15:13 on Sep 17th. I got my shipping email yesterday (10th Nov) at 15:38

Interesting..

Last e-mail I got was Friday, with a queue pos of 1. I'm assuming your 5th place pos was also sent out on Friday?

My order went in at 15:11. But I've gotten no shipping e-mail and no change on my order on my OC account.

Has your order changed under your OC account?

Associate
Yes. Other websites do this. Please do this Overclockers UK
If you were in queue position 500+ (which there are probably thousands) and every week you saw there was averaging 20 odd cards a week, wouldn't you just cancel?

That's the reason I personally believe that they won't say anything.

Soldato
Interesting..

Last e-mail I got was Friday, with a queue pos of 1. I'm assuming your 5th place pos was also sent out on Friday?

My order went in at 15:11. But I've gotten no shipping e-mail and no change on my order on my OC account.

I would fire off a post in the OCUK customer serives and a web note, as that does not sound right at all.

Associate
Buckle up chaps, another rip roaring, action packed day of no communication awaits...

Some will get cards (from competitors who can’t be named), some will misspell ‘queue’ (or the much harder, three letter word ‘non’), some cancellations will happen, some rumours will start, there’ll be talk of that most mythical of creatures, the ‘Gibbo’. Anything can happen today. Are you readdddy??!!!! Scream if you wanna go faster.

Associate
I would fire off a post in the OCUK customer serives and a web note, as that does not sound right at all.

Yea, the information from @Gibbo and @GIGA-Man about shipments last week would have clearly cleared my queue position so I sent an e-mail to one of their reps a few days ago to confirm that everything was in order, but received no reply.

I then just assumed there were some issues with deliveries or shipping and decided to wait it out a few more days to see if it would clear up.

Now I'm seeing this which clearly means that they've received and shipped some cards..

I'll post my issue on the CS forums too, but if the one consistent update that we're receiving in the form of queue updates are not reliable then that's very worrying..

Associate
This situation is farcical, all someone needs to do is post a daily update automatically saying, not stock, no hope... then we this thread wouldnt even need to exist.

I.E. I want to ask where my Eagle is .. dont need to we all know the answer.. no stock, no hope :(.

Associate
Hi, received dispatch notification last night, can anybody share their experience of how long it took for the watch dog legion code to arrive? Still waiting here

Would help if I had checked my spam folder in Gmail.. received an e-mail with codes around the time of dispatch

Associate
Interesting..

Yes my queue update email was sent on Friday and it now shows as shipped on the site also.

Also I got both my Watch Dogs Legion code and GeForce Now code by email yesterday as well.

Back
Top Bottom