Deathloop - from the people behind Dishonored and Prey

Associate
I wonder how they'll implement the time loop mechanic without it getting repetitive. Maybe it's just a story thing and it'll be as linear as anything else

Soldato
I quite like the idea of this, but at the same time I'm a little concerned that with the fast based combat and one map that I assume you have to repeat over and over, it might become a little tedious.

Soldato
Was really interested in this when it was announced for PS5 but even better now I know it's coming to PC.

Never really gotten along with the Dishonoured games, to be fair I didn't really give the first a fair chance, but this seems really interesting so I'll keep my eye on it.

Not sure if it's something I'd get at full price or wait for a sale but it does sound like a fun premise.

Soldato
Great. I'm replaying Prey now to go through completing all the side missions. The attention to detail, and depth of the stories within stories that they've put into the game are very impressive.

Permabanned
Never even heard of this till now, 1st video make me think of a poor NOLF and 2nd video make it no better to me. :(

What is with their faces?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Great. I'm replaying Prey now to go through completing all the side missions. The attention to detail, and depth of the stories within stories that they've put into the game are very impressive.

Yuppers, I'm looking forward to this, I loved Dishonored 1 and Dishonored 2 and loved Prey too, so thats 3 good titles from them in a row , hoping that its 4 in a row :D

Associate
Can't see a thread on here for this game on PC

Think it's made from the guys who did Rage 2 ( Bethesda ) and it looks pretty cool

Back
Top Bottom