• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Mine still showing as release day as well.

No, it's not even on my radar yet. I want Xbox Series S first.

To be honest, I feel a bit dismayed because consoles are not supposed to make you feel like you're missing out but my TV doesn't have 1000 nit HDR nor 120Hz. So I can't even utilize these features.

To be honest you will still experience a lot of what they have to offer. I don't have dolby atmos for instance and want it but its not a deal breaker.

Caporegime
Shop to is confusing me. The console and games were in one order. The games came last week and the tracking link now says delivered. What about the PS5? Will I get another tracking link or just a notification from DPD on the day?

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Shop to is confusing me. The console and games were in one order. The games came last week and the tracking link now says delivered. What about the PS5? Will I get another tracking link or just a notification from DPD on the day?

Count yourself lucky, they emailed me two weeks ago and advised me that I was no longer getting a PS5 on day one, even though I ordered it as soon as they became available.

Received the spare controller last week but still no idea when I might actually get a PS5. Too late to pre-order anywhere else now too.

Caporegime
Count yourself lucky, they emailed me two weeks ago and advised me that I was no longer getting a PS5 on day one, even though I ordered it as soon as they became available.

Received the spare controller last week but still no idea when I might actually get a PS5. Too late to pre-order anywhere else now too.
When did you register interest?

Soldato
That’s strange. I pre ordered the day they went live (17th sept I think it was) and my order is still on course for Thursday.

yup, they tried to fob me off that maybe the delivery route is busy for that day..but few of my mates who live closer haven’t had there’s changed.

It’s a farse.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
@robfosters Well I hope you get yours this week. I’m hoping they get some more stock pretty sharpish as I’m loath to cancel the order this late in the day and join the back of another queue somewhere else.

Soldato
Yep 16th of June for my ShopTo pre-reg then I confirmed it on the day that preorders went life, 17th of September I think. They confirmed I'd get one day one ages ago. Paid up last month and it all still seems to be on track so here's hoping.

Other than not letting me know about it being dispatched until the day it was arriving, they were pretty good overall with the XSX. Here's hoping they bother to let people know their PS5s are dispached this week.

Back
Top Bottom