Will Apple ever offer bulk service subscriber options?

Associate
Yep, same here. Gave me a free 1 month trial so nothing paid until next month.

Saying 4TB for my iCloud storage (no refund on that) so will cancel that and will then be back down to the 2TB.

Soldato
Signed up for free trial on individual plan, unsure if I was meant to cancel my apple music sub which renews on 3rd Nov, but did just in case it charges me, as it was still showing in my subscriptions.

Soldato
Signed up and not realising I cancelled my individual apple music sub, few days later it was dew to renew, day after I could not play anything saying i'm not subscribed.

So I have had to resubscribe to Apple music.

A little confusing to say the least, hopefully I get the £9.99 back at end of month when apple one trial ends.

Soldato
Kind of related - to all you people now jumping up to a Premium sub, is Apple News+ now nicely formatted for phone reading? I took out the free trial when News+ first came out and I seem to recall it was more like reading a series of pdf files that wasn't at all pleasant on a 5.8" screen and really designed with tablets in mind. Have they done some work on that?

Soldato
Currently paying £14.95 for family Spotify account and £2.49 for ICloud family storage, might move to Apple One Family package as I have the AirPods Pro and series 4 watch so offline music would be nice, arcade is a bit meh but what’s Apple TV+ like?

Soldato
Currently paying £14.95 for family Spotify account and £2.49 for ICloud family storage, might move to Apple One Family package as I have the AirPods Pro and series 4 watch so offline music would be nice, arcade is a bit meh but what’s Apple TV+ like?

The quantity of apple tv+ Im not so sure, but there is some great stuff on the platform, Ted Lasso, Tehran, Servant, greyhound, long way up, to name a few. I have only watched ted lasso so far which was good, the others review well.

Soldato
As above. I was pretty impressed with ‘the morning show’ and tiny world too.

For me, the content is good, there just isn’t enough of it to warrant the price tag but I have it for free since launch so I can’t complain. They recently emailed to say the free period was extended to Feb 2021 which is good!

Associate
For some reason, I hit the link in my subscription settings page that is supposed to take me to ‘Learn More’ about how to upgrade to Apple One and I’m stuck in a blank screen forever. Annoying.

but here is the thing. I’m only using a student music subscription (£5) and 200Gb of iCloud (£2.49).

it’s quite a big step up for the other services. I want to try the trial out to see how it goes. I can also get some of them free with the new MBA purchase.

so yes, would love to activate the trial but it’s not letting me! I need to try on my other devices...

Soldato
Anyone else get the email today about Apple crediting your apple account with £4.99 each month until January 2021 as a thank you for being an apple one subscriber. Nice little gesture:)

Commissario
Their billing systems don't seem to have caught up yet.

I got billed for Apple Music a few days ago and was due to pay for the Premium One thing today. They took the money out and refunded it this morning.

My subscriptions lists both AppleTV+ and Apple Music and say they'll be integrated into Apple One today.

Back
Top Bottom