iPhone 12 Accessories

Caporegime
What chargers are you guys using. My wireless charger isn't compatible. Looking for one that chargers my watch too?
Which wireless charger is that?? I have a few wireless chargers and so far they all work well with my 12 pro.
If you want to charge your watch as well then Apple are doing a MagSafe duo charger. Expensive at £130 but folds up so you can take it when you travel.
Personally I’m waiting to see what other manufacturers will put out before settling on one. Belkin do a 3 in one MagSafe charger and it’s pricey as hell but does look very nice.

Caporegime
anyone know a good camera lens protector for the 12 pro max?
No point in getting one, if it gets scratched which it will do then your pictures won’t come out very good. Talking about the camera lens protectors.
Just get yourself a decent case that has a lip around the camera lens, that will save your camera from getting scratched...if it ever does as they are made out of sapphire glass, which is hard to scratch.

Commissario
Soldato
OP
So,
I got this case
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ShockPro...764766?hash=item4db564d01e:g:Z5cAAOSwIwtfAuFW

Its not bad for the money tbh, took a while to arrive, but it still arrived before the phone..

I'm going to get the Torras Military case as well and some screen protectors.

Has anyone found a decent car mount yet?

So, I think I prefer the Torras case, feels a bit better in the hand than the £3 ebay special, although I'm not a huge fan of the transparent back..

Screen protectors came today
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07QSSPN34
Easy to fit if you leave your case on, tiny gap between the edge of the protector and the case but that's to be expected..

Soldato
Which wireless charger is that?? I have a few wireless chargers and so far they all work well with my 12 pro.
If you want to charge your watch as well then Apple are doing a MagSafe duo charger. Expensive at £130 but folds up so you can take it when you travel.
Personally I’m waiting to see what other manufacturers will put out before settling on one. Belkin do a 3 in one MagSafe charger and it’s pricey as hell but does look very nice.

Curious as to which wireless charger it is as well. I've got a various anker ones dotted around my house and they all work perfectly with my 12 pro.

I like the look of that magsafe duo but it says you need a 20w power supply for it to take adv of the 15w charging. Which would put it up to £150. I couldn't find any reliable information if you just use a standard ipad 10/12w block with a usb-a to lightening whether it would have enough power to charge both the watch and phone. I'm just speculating the 5w phone charger wouldn't.

Anyway, that belkin 3-1 charger looks ideal. I'm going to wait and see what others come up with as well. Theres a better looking one from native union which is £129 that only has 7w wirelesss.

Soldato
Anyone using a Mous Clarity case, tempted with the sale to get on for my Mini but not sure I like the glossy plastic side. Only other option is the limitless?

Or the Lucrin as mentioned about. Does the Lucrin support qi charging?

Back
Top Bottom