• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Did the 'save for later' trick on Currys this morning. I've been fully expecting it to be cancelled but I got this email after 3pm.

This was despite ordering minutes before 8am and paying with debit card. So there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the cancellations. So far at least.

Fingers crossed it goes through as I can't see my sister getting one for the kids before Xmas now.

I wonder if they are doing it on existing customer base, I also paid with a card and got the same email. I also have a my plan account and quite a few purchases from currys. I wonder if they are cancelling new customers if that makes sense.

Soldato
Apparently, one of our major cargo shipping ports, Felixstowe is now reaching capacity. A cargo container ship, had to be turned away to Rotterdam. As there were no berthing slots available for 10 days. Due to the virus backlog.

Soldato
I wonder if they are doing it on existing customer base, I also paid with a card and got the same email. I also have a my plan account and quite a few purchases from currys. I wonder if they are cancelling new customers if that makes sense.
I made a new account about 10 mins before ordering, so not sure about that. Seems really strange, like orders have been put through a lottery of available stock or something.

Caporegime
Apparently, one of our major cargo shipping ports, Felixstowe is now reaching capacity. A cargo container ship, had to be turned away to Rotterdam. As there were no berthing slots available for 10 days. Due to the virus backlog.

Looking on the bright side I've imported things that I would've expected to have had to pay customs fees on and not had any.

Soldato
Anyone know the cut off time on Yodel deliveries? Mines just said "Your parcel has been scheduled for a PM delivery" all day.

I've got a map appear now on tracking, but doesn't show a van or anything just my house haha.

Associate
Cant transfer games from my PS4 Pro to the PS5........not enough HDD space:mad:

Looks like I be using an external HDD for PS4 games.
Don't make the mistake I made and buy a 2.5 inch drive over 2TB, even if it specifically says compatible with PS4/PS5, they are all SMR garbage. I realized when I was moving 500GB of games to it in preparation for the PS5 and it said 11 hours remaining.

Associate
My Currys order has gone through, I ordered before 9am and got the confirmation email.

Anyone else?

I got the email others have quoted saying that my order will be delivered by 15th Dec. However, I assumed that it would be cancelled and managed to get one through Amazon as well. I've submitted a note to cancel the Currys order but lets see what happens. If I do get 2 I'll sell one for RRP to my mate to missed out.

Back
Top Bottom