This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Ughhhhh its cold and im tired.

I couldnt sleep last night because I was ANXIOUS ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO SLEEP. :mad:

Yeah **** off, my brain is a piece of **** sometimes.

Certainly is cold! Was a nice pretty walk into work this morning though, that's about the only benefit of being out the house at 8am.

4-B3519-BF-BE41-47-E5-AD01-641414-BB28-B9.jpg

Soldato
Just home from a 90 minute walk around one of the big parks nearby and realised a few things...

Definitely need to go early morning not lunchtime (it was way too peopley out there :o )

It's definitely becoming hat weather as my ears are numb

I need to get my wellies from my mum's because my trainers are now caked in mud :o oops

Right, cuppa tea time :)

Soldato
Too peopley :D That’s everywhere.
:p It felt like the whole town was in the park, I turned one corner and came face to face with a hoard of push chairs and parents not willing to step to the side to keep a distance
It was so nice when I took the woodland trails as it was just me and a few others lol

Soldato
:p It felt like the whole town was in the park, I turned one corner and came face to face with a hoard of push chairs and parents not willing to step to the side to keep a distance
It was so nice when I took the woodland trails as it was just me and a few others lol

Yeah, I don’t think many people are respecting lockdown 2.0 too much. Certainly some bending of the rules.

Soldato
A while back had this email from Southern Water about my (valid) claim as a customer of theirs. Won't bore with the details but they were made to compensate customers with a small sum by OFWAT.

Good news – your claim has been accepted. Based on the information you've provided, we can see you paid us wastewater charges for 5 years between 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2020. So you're eligible for a payment of £ 0

Queried it with them and advised I had moved address, they double checked it, received a cheque in the post for £45. Result! :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
A while back had this email from Southern Water about my (valid) claim as a customer of theirs. Won't bore with the details but they were made to compensate customers with a small sum by OFWAT.

Code:
Good news – your claim has been accepted. Based on the information you've provided, we can see you paid us wastewater charges for 5  years between 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2020. So you're eligible for a payment of £ 0

Queried it with them and advised I had moved address, they double checked it, received a cheque in the post for £45. Result! :)

Youve used the code insert not the quote insert sir. :p

Still works though... :D

Soldato
Just pulled a drawing pin out of my foot, my exact words last night when my partner dropped a full box of them were 'make sure you pick them all up' :rolleyes:
Took the small person out for a walk yesterday, car is now caked in mud both inside and out - sat with a coffee trying to find the will to at least clean the interior.

Also incrediblyyyyy fed up of 'lockdown' (although I seem to be the only person around here actually doing it)

Soldato
Just pulled a drawing pin out of my foot, my exact words last night when my partner dropped a full box of them were 'make sure you pick them all up' :rolleyes:
Took the small person out for a walk yesterday, car is now caked in mud both inside and out - sat with a coffee trying to find the will to at least clean the interior.

Also incrediblyyyyy fed up of 'lockdown' (although I seem to be the only person around here actually doing it)

Oof. Hope the damage is not too bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom