Hermes parcel not received?!?

Soldato
OP
I am going to contact the retailer who sent the item this morning and get them to sort it out. See where it goes first.

Associate
Hermes are absolutely atrocious - I'd say my success rate with them is about 60%, and the parcels that do actually turn up are often late.

If there is an option to avoid them, even at additional cost I always do so.

Caporegime
I love anecdotal evidence.

The only courier I've ever had a problem with is dpd.

I've had a couple things lost be royal mail. But got my refund. And send loads.

Never had an issue with hermes for loss. But once they didn't turn up. I was cross at that one. Tell me the day before.
At least I got a refund.

My fav is ups. My god its so cheap to send.
Theyve never lost a parcel. They'll deliver 10kg for 6 quid in 48 hours (usually 24). Tracking is good.

Small item - Royal mail
Large item - ups

Permabanned
OK guys, before any of you guy take a stab at me I just finished work and had someone at home tell me. I did have a look at their contact number and they close at 4pm. The delivery was made at 15:56 and the other that I did get was at 15:52. Fortunately my neighbours has got security camera installed right at the front of their house.

You viewed the cam yet? Can you post up a clip of who took your parcel? :D

Soldato
OP
Update: After going back and forth with the retailer via email who communicated with the courier, they have decided to give me a replacement or full refund :D. So relieved as I didn't have much hope of getting my money back.
All I can suggest is stay clear of Hermes, deffo not gonna go with them again :(.

Soldato
I used them for around 25,000 parcels when I had my business, and I have to say the loss rate wasn't *that* bad given their reputation - but Royal Mail certainly seem to lose less now with the new owner.
We've also just started using DPD, who seem to be rather excellent.

Soldato
Having waited 10 days+ for them to come and collect a parcel (and never showing, in the end I used a different courier) I would never use them again. The customer service is beyond a joke as well and all handled off-shore with the same repeated email over and over again.

Glad you got your money back.

M.

Associate
Hi guys, I am fuming basically ordered 2 separate parcels, both were left with next door neighbour. One photo which showed parcel I picked up from neighbour. The other photo which showed the same neighbours property but no parcel in sight was delivered four minutes later. So I am guessing the driver took it? :S What can I do guys? It is some lovely trainers aswell. Cheers

Was one a PS5?

But - IMO My Hermes are ****, for the few times I've used them I've had a disproportionate number of issues.

Back
Top Bottom