Show Us Your Motors!

daz

daz

Soldato
I don't mind the wrap but the car could do with some different wheels.

The wrap reminds me a bit of the Lamborghini forged carbon?

Soldato
To be fair, it will garner attention which is a useful tool when you're driving something that is advertising your business. You don't look at a Sky van and think "that wrap is awful" it grabs your attention.

Exactly. Presumably he'll be getting some nice tax benefits now that it's basically a works van.

Associate
Yeh we get the VAT back 20% and yup it wasn't a cheap wrap but well worth it for the attention its grabbed.

Daz ref wheels, yes i do not like them my self, and that is part of the upgrade list.

LiE responded :)

Soldato
Yeh we get the VAT back 20% and yup it wasn't a cheap wrap but well worth it for the attention its grabbed.

Daz ref wheels, yes i do not like them my self, and that is part of the upgrade list.

LiE responded :)
Yeah, I'm assuming the company paid for it all, not you?

Caporegime
To be fair, it will garner attention which is a useful tool when you're driving something that is advertising your business. You don't look at a Sky van and think "that wrap is awful" it grabs your attention.

You definitely don't :p

That is understandable but if I saw that car I wouldn't know what it is advertising and still don't even know what it is meant to be advertising so how can I tell?

Soldato
It kind of looks like development car camo wrap, albeit very bad camo wrap, because you can still see the lines of the car perfectly :p

I echo the comment on the wheels - not so much the design, but perhaps a different, lighter colour. If not standard silver, then maybe bronze?

Soldato
It kind of looks like development car camo wrap, albeit very bad camo wrap, because you can still see the lines of the car perfectly :p

I echo the comment on the wheels - not so much the design, but perhaps a different, lighter colour. If not standard silver, then maybe bronze?

It looks kinda like fake carbon fibre in some of the photos.

Back
Top Bottom