• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Don't think they are the cause to the shortage. But defo making other ppl ques longer.

Considering the other places with queues (which a very small compared to here) are clearing their orders quicker, if anyone has an order with them, the order to get cancelled will be here.
Many have already cancelled orders here due to getting a 3080 faster elsewhere even without being in a queue.

Associate
Ah would you look at that competitors also got all 3080 down for following week aswell . Looks like they securing a bigger shipment . Im so full of hope from these lot that they may receive another 20 at best

Associate
Well guys, it's been fun.
We've bonded, laughed and cried together but today is time for me to leave.
My Gigabyte Gaming OC 3080 is on it's way to my home in the next 2 hours so this ordeal will finally be over for me.

So unless DPD **** up this delivery I won't be seeing you all for a while (catch you on another store's forum's next gfx card release, I won't be back at OCUK).

Good luck everyone!
Grats :)

What was your queue position?

Associate
So the main competitor is able to give exact numbers of preorders on all cards, with their delivery expecations for the next three weeks...yet Gibbo only appears once a week or so to shrug his shoulders a bit and show off his new Ferrari. Nice.

Associate
does anyone know when the MSI Supirm 3080 is due for release/order?

I'm 2nd in line for a Tininy NON-OC but theres been no movement in 3 weeks and ive only seen 15 stock come in since i ordered on day 16th Sept so not holding out in getting one before Christmas (or any time soon with the lack up updates)

Associate
YAY I can get out of this thread & cancel my silly place 1000+ in the 3080 STRIX OC queue. If you are not bothered with what model/vendor card you get I suggest you use the notification site & discord bots.
I ordered mine from a super nova competitor at 10:36 yesterday and its already arrived.

Good luck to all

5KCj1h1.jpg
Its no 3080
Like this Beast!

Associate
Wahey an Asus update at last, ngl, it really seems OCUK's claim of being told about deliveries to their store 24 hours beforehand was a false claim as well, seems like there's more going on behind the curtain than they'd like to admit.

Back
Top Bottom